My Hawke Panorama 3-9x40 IR (was one option above) which I bought for my Remy AR1 wildly loses zero on both spring rifles (Remy and Walther) I have. Can't get below 2" groups at 25yds. I know it's not me or the rifle as when I put my free (came with the Century) Walther scope I get 15mm groups with the same rifle. I have just purchased a BKL one piece mount in a bid to try and help it but expect to be buying a nikko sterling or richter optik £50 - £60 quid special. I'll know tomorrow once I get back from the indoor range. I find its pot luck with scopes either get a good one or a bad one and no-one ever agrees - but the proof is in the groups for me not personal preference.

Away from springers - I put the said Hawke on my S410 and scored 12-15mm groups against my AGS Saphire 6-24x50SFIR (same price as Hawke) which gives consistant 9mm groups (both 10 shot groups at 25yds indoor). Shame really as I like the Hawke - but once I get the box back from my mate its going on - unless the BKL sorts it out!