Thread: Carbontec LG300XT

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Walther Carbontec LG300XT

I have been looking for a nice LG300XT Carbontec air rifle for some time now but never thought to mention it in the most obvious of places until now - here on the BBS and on the Target/Competition shooting section.

Although I know they are only a regular LG300XT in a different stock, I think they look really good and would like to own one if I can find one. Some time ago I had the chance to buy one but lost the contact details when my old computer went down!!

If anyone has one of these or knows of one for sale anywhere please let me know.

There is no rush but I have put the cash away that I have gathered from selling some of my other rifles and pistols for when I find one in good condition and at the right price.

There must be some out there somewhere - sadly I just missed another one on an online sales site. It was in Sandback (Cheshire) so quite close but the advert expired before I found it

One day..maybe..
    Last edited by zooma; 30-11-2015 at 10:24 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.