Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Spring/Summer MPL Postal Competition.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Hi Andy,

Each entry pack costs a tenner and the postage is £3.70 so that is £13.70 per entry as each entry will need a separate entry pack posting out to you.

If you are buying spare practice targets then we can put as many entries and targets as you like into a box and send it to you by DHL. The cost for this is £10.

We have a fixed charge for delivery by DHL so the size and weight of box ( unlike Royal Mail) makes no difference to the price so it can work out less expensive to ship everything to you if you have multiple entries and spare targets all sent together .
    Thanks for the additional information. I'll aim to get the money transferred over by the end of the week and I'll send you a PM with an address etc

Have you had any other interest in the supported pistol comp so far?...

Quote Originally Posted by AndyTMan View Post
    Thanks for the additional information. I'll aim to get the money transferred over by the end of the week and I'll send you a PM with an address etc

Have you had any other interest in the supported pistol comp so far?...

Not yet Andy - but it is "early days" as you can see from the entry list shown at the start of this thread - but don't let that put you off - lots of people often wait to see if anybody else is going to do it first, and if everybody does that then nobody gets to do it

I update it as soon as we get any new entries

Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 10-12-2015 at 10:09 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by PhatMan View Post
    Bob,

Please count me in for the MPL 2016 Spring/Summer Rifle & Pistol - I have sent monies.

Have fun

Best regards

Russ
    Thanks for your payment Russ.

Your entry packs for the rifle and pistol MPL are in the post to you today.

Good shooting!

Bob.

Hi Bob,

I've just sent over my entry fees and there should be a PM in your inbox...

I've entered the Air pistol and the Supported pistol, hopefully it won't just be me and Elvis.

I just need to start working on my pistol stand now, I guess I need to revisit the supported pistol thread to see if there are any links to any pics that I can use for inspiration!

Andy

Andy
    PM me with your email and I will send you the regs and some pictures of the setup.

Quote Originally Posted by thirdwheel View Post
    Andy
    PM me with your email and I will send you the regs and some pictures of the setup.
    PM sent. Thanks very much for that.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyTMan View Post
    Hi Bob,

I've just sent over my entry fees and there should be a PM in your inbox...

I've entered the Air pistol and the Supported pistol, hopefully it won't just be me and Elvis.

I just need to start working on my pistol stand now, I guess I need to revisit the supported pistol thread to see if there are any links to any pics that I can use for inspiration!

Andy
    Hi Andy,

Thanks for your entries.

I will get two pistol entry packs out to you tomorrow - the stickers with a "S" marked across them is for use on the Supported Pistol Class targets .

Thanks for keeping Elvis company - now we could do with another entry in the Supported Pistol Class to keep you company :roll eyes:

Best regards,

Bob.

Hi Bob,

Thanks, much appreciated. I'll keep an eye out for them.

Andy

hi bob
    newbie to all this but al have a go at the 6 yard pistol please (and not very good) will pm you my details have done a bank transfer with the payment
    cheers chris

Quote Originally Posted by dot1dog View Post
    hi bob
    newbie to all this but al have a go at the 6 yard pistol please (and not very good) will pm you my details have done a bank transfer with the payment
    cheers chris
    Hi Chris,

You are very welcome and I am sure you will enjoy the experience!

I will get your entry pack away to you on Thursday when I get back.

Thanks for your support !

Bob.

Not got a suitable pistol yet as I currently have a Co2 target pistol and an LP10 on order. I hope to be able to buy either a Gamo Compact or an HW75 (probably Gamo as cheaper - LP10 wiped out funds) in time for the start.
    Will set up up a transfer and send PM tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Dave.N View Post
    Not got a suitable pistol yet as I currently have a Co2 target pistol and an LP10 on order. I hope to be able to buy either a Gamo Compact or an HW75 (probably Gamo as cheaper - LP10 wiped out funds) in time for the start.
    Will set up up a transfer and send PM tomorrow
    Thanks Dave!

It will be good to have you shoot with us.

Please let me have your delivery details by PM or email when you have made the transfer and I will get an MPL pistol entry pack in the post to you.

Best regards,

Bob.

Anybody else fancy a go at the air rifle to keep the three of us company?

This looks like a great excuse to use a classic springer such as a pre war BSA, Webley Mk 3 or Airsporter Club for competition.

John

More Rifle Shooters Needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Anybody else fancy a go at the air rifle to keep the three of us company?

This looks like a great excuse to use a classic springer such as a pre war BSA, Webley Mk 3 or Airsporter Club for competition.

John
    You are absolutely right John - this is a great excuse to exercise a Classic air rifle so lets hope a few more BBS members stump up a tenner and join us in this super little online competition that can be shot from home or anywhere that is convenient and safe to do so.

Payment made and email sent. First ever comp of any kind so expecting to be at the bottom end especially as I am not yet a very good shot and will be shooting with a new pistol.