Thread: Bell target wanted

Bell target wanted

Anyone know where I can get a bell target from, had a go recently and fancy setting one up at home for a bit of fun and practice with my pistol, I know they're normally more associated with rifle but I actualy found it great with the pistol, any info appreciated
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Protek Supplies sell Red Bob's. You'll find it on the classic air rifles page, near the bottom @ £73 plus P&P

Red Bob Bell Target

We use Red Bob's bell targets in our club and I also have one at home.

They are strong and sturdy and very good value for money - highly recommended !
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Cheers Gents, Protek it is, just had a look and they look very nice indeed
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Yes, I can also highly recommend a Red Bobs bell target. Our club has had one for a while and it has been known to ring once or twice.

Recently we purchased an electronic target ( http://reflextargets.co.uk/home/4587957327 @ the bottom of the page)which when set on the smaller of the three holes (movable plate on the front which is not shown on the video) and on Hunter (random light) setting makes quite an interesting and testing target for pistol shooters. It does away with all the arguing - "It was a 5.2" "No it was a 5!" Its either a hit or miss and, if you shoot when its not lit (Hunter mode) you get a buzzer. Great fun.

[ As an aside - what rifle is he shooting @ 1.42. Giffard?]
    Last edited by I. J.; 08-12-2015 at 07:10 PM.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk