Thread: WANTED Feinwerkbau P70

WANTED Feinwerkbau P70

Anyone have a Feinwerkbau P70 rifle they wish to sell?

Wanted Feinwerkbau

Still looking for the above

I do mate.

Drop me a message
    Whether you think you can or whether you think can't, you're right!!

Yes. I have a P70 with blue laminate stock for sale. In good condition, never been used outdoors. I rarely shoot 10-metre nowadays so it's just taking up space. Complete with instruction manuals for gun and for stock (only gun I have owned that has a separate manual for the stock). Fill adaptor and spanner. FWB sights. I bought it from City Air Weapons of Solihull. I am not far from Tamworth. Please PM me if you want to see it and try it out at my home or club. Many thanks.

You havent still got this by any chance?

Dave I have a nice LG300 Alutec for sale over on the sales thread if the P70 is gone.

The P70 I referred to above was sold in 2016. I hope you find another one. Good rifles.

I have a laminated wooden stocked P70 that may interest you?

The stock is all wood laminated blue/red/green- sounds horrible - looks superb in the flesh!

The P70 was available with an alloy stock or with an all laminated wooden stock. I have one of each type but only use my red alloy one for SARS so this one is not getting used.

Mine are both the 10 metre target version - not the field target type - you have not said which version you are looking for so this one may not suite - but if it does please send me a PM with your email address and I can send you some pictures.

Bob.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderfinger View Post
    Yes. I have a P70 with blue laminate stock for sale. In good condition, never been used outdoors. I rarely shoot 10-metre nowadays so it's just taking up space. Complete with instruction manuals for gun and for stock (only gun I have owned that has a separate manual for the stock). Fill adaptor and spanner. FWB sights. I bought it from City Air Weapons of Solihull. I am not far from Tamworth. Please PM me if you want to see it and try it out at my home or club. Many thanks.
    Your old blue P70 (alloy stock with blue laminated grip/hand shelf and cheek piece) is still in regular service at our club - it has never missed a beat - and it is still going strong .

.-.- and both of the manuals are still with the rifle too!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.