Does anyone own or have any information about the Walther CG90 Match Rifle?

My collection of air rifles and pistols is slowly being reduced in size but I am keeping my Walther match rifles and by swapping and selling-off some of my other things I have been able to fill in some of the missing gaps but I do not have a CG90 and have never seen one.

The rifle looks like it is a CO2 version of the LG90 although it started production in 1987 - two years before the LG90 started to be manufactured and if this is the case then it would also be the first and the last CO2 match rifle to be made by Walther.

The rifle was production until 1994 and had a 7 year production run and so there must be quite a few of them out there somewhere.

From what I can see all the models made after the CG90 were SSP until the LG300 and the other PCP rifles that followed took over.

Perhaps the CG90 was not a commercial success for Walther as the next 5 match rifle they released were all SSP :- LG90, LGM-1,
LGM-2, LG200 and LG210 - almost a retro-step in terms of technology until they re-entered the pre-charged match rifle market with their first PCP LG300 in 1999.