Thread: Buxted Open Round 2 - Results 13/12/2015

Buxted Open Round 2 - Results 13/12/2015

Thank you to everyone who came out yesterday to set the course and to those who came today, weather and wind was very kind

The scores for today were ;

OPEN CLASS;
    Rudy Goldslade 59
    Justin Rayner 56
    Andy Simpson 56
    Mike Byford 56
    Roger Dibbens 56
    Aaron Friend 55
    Kevin Hills 53
    Nigel Buchan 53
    Spencer Bailey 52
    Kevin Maw 52
    Jon Fairman 52
    Gary Morrison 51
    Nigel Hammond 49
    Chris Tyhurst 49
    Lewis Hodges 49
    Kevin Wickson 47
    Ricky French 45

JUNIOR CLASS;
    Anya French 46
    Jacob Milner 43

See you all next week

Cheers, Justin
    ISP Airstream MKIII No33 in a Tilly Walnut Stock

Great shooting Rudy!
    Great shooting Anya!

I have got it all sussed now, it's not about how many you knock over but just how stupid you can make yourself look on the day!...
    Which probably makes me the winner! Yay!..

We were most impressed, after shooting badly, standing around whilst Lewis started his 'How to use a lathe' course, then proceeded to make himselfish (no typo) some parts for his air rifle...What Joy!

Never seen a scorecard with the top row full of 2's and the bottom row all 1's....well done Lewis!! Haha!

Spongey X
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Got to say Lewis has this machining thing off to a tee so quick so skilled, Rudy looks quite pale hungry. Almost wish I could have been in the Hilux bet the conversation was inspiring.

Also how are the same scores listed? countback, alphabetically or just simply my name looks better on top. Curious Monkey.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post

Also how are the same scores listed? countback, alphabetically or just simply my name looks better on top. Curious Monkey.

Monkey
    Randomly after cards were sorted by scores and yes my name does look better on top
    ISP Airstream MKIII No33 in a Tilly Walnut Stock

I am now a master on a lathe, I would like to thank Mike, Rudy and simmo for supporting me all the way through my master training. It means a lot guys.
    Oakies chief hammer carrier/operator.
    Soon to be upgraded to the electric screwdriver!!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Think I appreciate your journey to enlightenment more than the Philistines.

Oh and thats not the way it works Jelly 7 Bellies.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennox.lewis96 View Post
    I am now a master on a lathe, I would like to thank Mike, Rudy and simmo for supporting me all the way through my master training. It means a lot guys.
    I'm sure Rudy shares my sentiments when i say, the biggest mistake we made was not driving off!

Let us know when your next 'Totally pointless lesson is'!!
    We were quite restrained in the car by all accounts... even when he then proceeded to eat a WHOLE packet of bourbons to himself...cos he was HUNGRY!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!