Thread: Redhill Revolvers 12 days of Christmas Shoot Results

Redhill Revolvers 12 days of Christmas Shoot Results

What a crap day weather wise and yet the die hard shooters all turned out having only just got to bed after the Redhill Christmas Bash on the Friday night. Don't feel sorry for the shooters feel sorry for the course setters and the plonker who arranged both events
    A great idea 12 pegs and 12 different disciplines using the full range of air weaponry and targets what could go wrong!!!!!!
    Target 10 the Harris Nut Cracker a CO2 challenge, those who marked plates as well as kills, I know it is Christmas and good will to all men and women but tough you have been given a zero for not reading instructions and filling in cards incorrectly........Bah humbug. LOL
    For those hard of seeing your scores will be at the bottom of the pile as credit always goes to those with open sights and yes it is Christmas!!!!!!!
    Congratulations to the winner of the bottle of Whiskey Andy Brown hitting a 37 yard 3/8 inch hole kill in 3 shots and with that wind as well. So it was a miniature bottle AND!!!!!!!!!

Results
    Keval........34
    Graham.....32
    Nathan......32
    Andy.........31
    Paul C.......30
    Anthony.....29
    Kev O........29
    John M.......29
    Kishor........26
    Gary L........25
    Sarah P......25
    Claire J.......25
    Phill J.........25
    Baz R.........24
    Pete C........24
    Doug B.......23
    Dave BG.....23
    Steve P.......19
    Rachel H.....17
    Tom L(J).....17
    Paul J..15
    DHIRAJ (I can not see with my 2x200 scope) Parmar...32
    Bernard (I did it for the fun of it ) Harris....shot with a smile on his face.

On a serious note thanks to all for your support and help, have a very Merry Christmas and I look forward to shooting with you all in 2016.

Steve
    Last edited by steve prime; 13-12-2015 at 08:53 PM. Reason: missed score