Thread: LG90 Problem With Loading Hatch Flying Open.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    I have had an enquiry from a fellow BBS member about a flying breech seal on his LGR so I thought I would bring this thread back to the top for him (and others ) to see as the tip from Robin certainly cured my similar problem with my LG90 that shares the same seal - and the same problem - often after they have been shipped or bumped - or sometimes when a new seal has been fitted.

Hope this helps
    Phew ! for a moment I thought I was going to have to report you to the PWSSPA ( Walther Preservation of Single Stroke Pneumatics Association)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Phew ! for a moment I thought I was going to have to report you to the PWSSPA ( Walther Preservation of Single Stroke Pneumatics Association)
    Nah - it comes with the territory - or in this case - potentially with any Walther SSP match rifle

Once you know about it and how to fix it, it is no longer an issue worth worrying about - but it can be really frustrating until everything is explained
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.