Thread: Feg322

Feg322

A mate of mine has been doing his inlaws house out after his wife's dad passed away they have found an air rifle I think it's a Feg 322 it's got a bit of rust around the sight is it worth anything ?

Deershooter

Quote Originally Posted by deershooter View Post
    A mate of mine has been doing his inlaws house out after his wife's dad passed away they have found an air rifle I think it's a Feg 322 it's got a bit of rust around the sight is it worth anything ?

Deershooter
    Sounds like the sort of rifle imported by Relum into the UK. There is a market for them but price is going to be dependant on condition.

John

Is it an underlever, as I seem to remember that the Relum Tornado had "322" stamped on it. Does it look like the one in this link :

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-Relum-Tornado

If so, it's not likely to be worth much, but a piccy would help with getting a definite id and value.

HTH, Vic Thompson.

Quote Originally Posted by deershooter View Post

Deershooter
    A collector I know showed me many guns today and there was a Feg rifle (and a match pistol).
    Is it a side lever, I think this one today was.

Having said that it may look like the one in the post above me (saw too many today to recall it all).

Edit, OK scrub that just remembered the side lever was an Air Arms Camargue and the Feg was similar to the pic in the post above me.
    Last edited by stevegv8; 08-01-2016 at 07:15 PM. Reason: new info

Looks like a Relum Tornado with a slightly upmarket stock. In good condition £70 to £90 max.

Baz

Last edited by Benelli B76; 08-01-2016 at 11:08 PM.
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Yes a tornado. Looks and sounds to be worth around £70.

Feg322

Any one want it pm me for details

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Not trying to be funny but you are supposed to put up a new sales thread. It's just that the mods may well delete this as it's supposed to be no sales off an I'd/ valuation thread.