Thread: Trophies for 2015 Autumn/Winter MPL Postal Series.

Trophies for 2015 Autumn/Winter MPL Postal Series.

I have just received the trophies for the 2015 Autumn/Winter MPL Postal Series.

George has made some excellent trophies for the first three in each class and I can get them posted out to the winners as soon as all of the results are received from everyone.

If any of the winners would like to get their entries in for the new 2016 Spring/Summer competition I would be pleased to send their trophy with the new entry packs so they arrive together.
    Last edited by zooma; 31-12-2015 at 03:12 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Sunday 10th January

Sunday the 10th January is the last date that we can accept any scores from the now closed July-December 2015 Autumn/Winter MPL Postal Competition.

This date gives an extra couple of weekends for those that have been away or busy during the lead-up to Christmas to catch-up without extending the competition for too long after it has closed.

On Monday 11th January we can announce the final results and close the competition.

Please let me have your NEW ENTRIES for the 2016 Spring/Summer competition as soon as you can.

Anyone who has won a trophy will have it sent to them with their next seasons entry pack. If a trophy has been won by somebody that does not want to enter the next series I just need the postal address sending to me as I can get it posted out as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support - I hope you all enjoyed taking part and have used the excuse to shoot any MPL air pistol or air rifle that may not have otherwise seen any exercise last year!

For those of you that only ever shoot MPL legal air pistols or air rifles this is a great competition for you to enjoy - and for those of you that only usually shoot PCP match weapons, here is a chance to get back to basics and remember how just much fun can be had for so little cash !

Most of the 2015 Autumn/Winter trophies have now been posted out to the winners but I still have two here.

As soon as I hear from Malc and 18 wheeler I can get these last two on the way to them.