Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Treated myself today, oh yeah (umarex walther lever action)

That's a gorgeous rifle - I had one of the early black ones with the double 12 gram co2's. Wish i'd still got it!

Thanks guys, lol my rifle rack looks even better now as I have two of the lever action rifles sitting in it lol.. My stainless one and my nephews black version..

HI Frankie-boy, cheers mate I do love this rifle and the more I use it the more I love it, I was in gun club last week shooting a Rossi 357 lever action and a winchester 22 lever action. I stopped shooting those in the end and went into the airgun room to shoot the umarex Walther lever action lol its great fun shooting the knock down and exploding targets with it..
    Happy shooting all.
    ATB Marc..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

lovely gun ,very accurate at 25 yds(on the highest notch) despite lacking the power of prev model

Quote Originally Posted by craig9mm View Post
    lovely gun ,very accurate at 25 yds(on the highest notch) despite lacking the power of prev model
    HI mate, cheers, yeah these are lovely looking and shooting guns. I just can't get enough of it..
    When you say despite lacking in power compared to the previous model, I though both of them have the same power output of 7.5j
    The ones I've tested and seen have been..
    ATB Marc
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..