Thread: Steyr LP2 - For Sale.

Steyr LP2 - SOLD

I have a really nice Steyr Sport LP2 match pistol for sale in the sales section:-

Now SOLD

This is a genuine Steyr UK supplied pistol that was ordered and bought new through a UK dealer.
    Last edited by zooma; 11-02-2016 at 11:33 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    I have a really nice Steyr Sport LP2 match pistol for sale in the sales section:-
    What size grip is it? Sorry, not allowed to access sales section yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge62 View Post
    What size grip is it? Sorry, not allowed to access sales section yet.
    The grip is a "medium" right hand size but I have found the Steyr grips to be slightly on the large size.

When I have bought optional RINK grips I have always had to buy the "large" size to get a similar feel and size to any Steyr "medium" sized grips.

Hope that helps - most Steyr match pistols are sold with the medium grip as it fits the most people but other sizes are available.

As you cannot see the sales section yet I can let you know that this pistol has had hardly any use from new and comes in the original Steyr case with handbook/test card and all original tools and barrel weight.

The pistol is a genuine Steyr UK supplied pistol and was ordered from and bought brand new from an RFD here in the UK.

LP2 pistols are only supplied with one cylinder ( unlike the LP10 and LP10E that always come with two cylinders).

I have spare cylinders that I can sell if the new owner would like a spare - the case has a place to store a spare cylinder if required.

Please email me if you would like any more information.

These links may help you:-

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...ery&Itemid=108

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....46#post6884346
    Last edited by zooma; 18-01-2016 at 05:16 PM.

Thanks. I can see the For Sale forum now but can't find your ad. Do you have a direct link?

Sorry, found it now. Probably a little too pricey for me, unfortunately.

Can't find the lp2 in the for sale section
    Any chance of a pic or 2 and a price to pm please
    Cheers Craig

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Can't find the lp2 in the for sale section
    Any chance of a pic or 2 and a price to pm please
    Cheers Craig
    Just found it and as before it is a little above my budget
    Cheers Craig

Just starting in sport and in the market for a decent pistol of which you appear to have 2 for sale.
    Could you confirm if this is still the case and any other info you can provide regarding condition,age and also delivery procedure
    Just curious are you a dealer or selling for others
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo3 View Post
    Just starting in sport and in the market for a decent pistol of which you appear to have 2 for sale.
    Could you confirm if this is still the case and any other info you can provide regarding condition,age and also delivery procedure
    Just curious are you a dealer or selling for others
    Thanks
    Sorry Bongo,

I only have the one LP2 pistol for sale, but I guess you looked on my site where the link shows a comparison between the standard length match pistol and the shorter length "Compact" pistol. The LP2 that I have for sale is the standard length match pistol.

I note the link to the advert also works where you can read all the details and comments about the pistol that should answer most of your questions - I show it again here for your reference:-

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....46#post6884346

I see you have only made this one post so you will not be able to see the advert until after you have made a few more postings and you may not be aware that dealers do not sell on this site as it is for enthusiasts only.

On my site I like to show a variety of airguns - mainly target types as that has always been my own main interest over the last 60 or so years! Some of these airguns I have owned, and some I have been fortunate enough to borrow and photograph to make the site more interesting to enthusiasts with similar interests to my own but for a number of reasons I have not added any new pictures to my site for a couple of years.

This LP2 is my pistol to sell and I am not a dealer - just a life-long airgun enthusiast like many of the members of the BBS forum.

Like many airgun enthusiast and collectors I like to have a change now and again and to try something I have not had before or have sold in the past and in the fullness of time regretted parting with and try to find another.

Although I have built a fairly large collection of (mainly) match airguns over the years I choose not to buy others without parting with something else first - partly to raise some cash for the next purchase and partly because at my age I am reducing the size of my collection but still enjoy finding nice match rifles and pistols to enjoy - but I make a point of selling more than I buy so the numbers continue to reduce.

This particular pistol was given to a friend as a Christmas present by his father but was sold to me to raise cash for a shotgun as he was in the process of changing his discipline at the time. The pistol had hardly any use by him before he sold it and I admit that it did not suite me as much as some of my other match pistols and so I have not used it much either.

If the pistol has had a whole tin of pellets put through it by both of its owners I would be more than surprised - and that is why it is being sold as "like new" because it has not had any real use and is still in pristine condition.

I hope that helps to answer your questions but the pistol can be made available for viewing and shooting at the RMTC club any Tuesday or Thursday evening by anyone who is over 18 years of age , not banned from owning or using an air pistol and is seriously interested in buying it.
    Last edited by zooma; 06-02-2016 at 09:36 PM.

As a previous purchaser from ZOOMA I found his description 100% accurate.

bart49

I have also bought three air guns from zooma and all have been in great condition and came at a reasonable price.

Bart49:

Steyr lp2

I have purchased and "traded" quite a few guns with zooma and always found the guns to be minters and at a good price. Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Just found it and as before it is a little above my budget
    Cheers Craig
    The price is £850 delivered or £825 collected - now with TWO cylinders ! NOW SOLD

I will take it to the club and give it a few shots to give it some "exercise" - it has had hardly any use from new and will probably enjoy the experience!

My match pistol collection is shrinking by the day but I still have a few nice examples to let go and some good CO2 match pistols as well but first I want to make sure the CO2 cylinders are checked and re-sealed (where necessary) before I let them go.
    Last edited by zooma; 11-02-2016 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XDRIVER View Post
    I have purchased and "traded" quite a few guns with zooma and always found the guns to be minters and at a good price. Mark.
    We are typical airgun collectors and users who both enjoy changing our toys now and again to keep things interesting, and its good that we always end up happy every time

This LP2 has now been SOLD