Thread: Great quality Airsoft BB's Kingdom Airsoft (my video review)

Great quality Airsoft BB's Kingdom Airsoft (my video review)

First off im not sure if i should have posted it here but i could not find another section better suited really, so feel free to move or delete..

Hi guys :gg:

Over the last few weeks i have been testing some more Airsoft BB's, this time i have been testing Kingdom Airsoft Platinum Series BB's in 0.20g and 0.30g weights.

I am very impressed with these BB's not only are they great quality but they are also a very good price as well..

Here is my video review on them, telling you about them and also comparing them to other well known branded BB's..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yftOQKW0wZY

I hope this video helps a few people, like i say in the video, i really recommend these BB's, give them a try and your be happy too.

ATB, Marc..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

A slight drift here - and I'm happy to pull this post if asked to do so.

During my travels I'm often asked why, if I like the look of an Airsoft gun of one kind or another [and let's be honest, there are some of them that are nigh-on impossible to resist for backyard plinking], I don't just up and buy one to take it back to UK.

The looks of utter disbelief when I tell the asker that although I have a bunch of REAL firearms, I'm not allowed to buy an Airsoft toy gun unless I register as a re-enactor or 'skirmisher', are commonplace.

I'll admit that I have a few Airsoft toy guns - my MAC10 and M249 are great fun, but I still find it utterly ridiculous that I can have three gun cabinets full of rifles. carbines and handguns, but I'm not to be trusted with a plastic BB-firing toy.

tac

Hello Tac, Nope i totally agree and get you mate, i belong to a firearms club, although i dont personally own my FAC a lot of my family members do, my nephew just for example, we shoot together all the time no matter what we are shooting, airsoft, airguns, cartridge firearms shotguns whatever, it is silly that he for example can walk into a firearm shop buy a cartridge firearm (obviously its not as easy as they, but you know the details) but in that same shop can not buy an airsoft gun, it is silly..

But even airguns, its silly that he can buy airguns from the same shop that sell airsoft but cant buy airsoft lol..

But it could be a lot worse i guess, we in a way have to be thankful for what we can buy and how we can buy them etc, even more so with everything thats going on..

Personally i think ALL shooting hobbies are great fun, and would be gutted if our shooting rights got taken away, so i will always support what we have and fingers crossed it does not change for the worse..

But lets cap it here i think or open a new section, or this topic could easily be overrun a mate..

I do agree though.. Happy shooting..

Yeah mods, feel free to move mine and Tac's discussion..
    ATB, Marc..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

xbow is offline "Right a bit, left a bit............"
    I suspect you do know the reason, but what doesn't make sense is why we can both buy a very similar looking air pistol with more than 10 times the power of an Airsoft pistol. That really makes no sense at all. It does however prove the stupidity of the Politicians and the Police for introducing the policy though.
    We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.
    Rudeness is the weak mans imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer.

If I don’t reply to your comments it’s probably because you’re on my Ignore list.