Thread: Spa p10

Spa p10

I have had the p10 for about 7 weeks now the more I shoot with it the better I like it.

After reading initial reviews I was doughtful about them but seems as though somebody has listened and actioned the points raised
    I:E loudness, and really dirty barrel been the main there is now a baffle fitted inside shroud and the end of barrel is vented the barrel took no cleaning half dozen pull throughs with oiled rag seem to sort it.
    Out of the box came well packed with cut out foam included was ten shot mag, spare set of seals, allen keys & plastic cheek piece that fits onto breech via 2 bolts think I might upgrade this to adjustable one. The adjustable trigger seems a bit sloppy and lock time is slow this could be just me not adjusting it correctly but would benefit from a match grade one "imo" when I find someone to make one that is.
    Fitted with German beech stock which although I liked design wasn't fussed on the wood look so sent stock off to Hydrographics for them to work their magic on with a soft touch carbon dip, adjustable butpad, and flush fitting sling swivels as won't be using sling all the time i'm more than pleased with the result. I have topped it off with an MTC viper connect and added a rowan side p/a lever and carbon silencer set up seems to work on every level.
    Accuracy is really good as good as any rifle I've owned only taking 10-15 pellets to zero which was just as well been freezing this week.

http://i.imgur.com/I79M2dJt.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Cj1ojA0.jpg
    Last edited by philc; 08-03-2016 at 03:59 PM. Reason: pics added

Good read that mate,
    Iv been looking at these recently and the M22,
    Iv was put off abit after reading some horror stories about the pr900 made by the same company, snow peak?
    But that is a budget gun.
    Is it regulated? Does it have a titanium cylinder? Does it have a double o ring on the pellet probe?
    How accurate is it? Like one holders at 30 yards?.
    I like what you have done with yours, looks smart.
    Good deals with:
    Dunn220, Leon, Bullcelt, stink£r, u.k.neil, supersharpshoot, william and airgun god, GEORGEY, telgun, Simon P and stubbs4612, Wellhouse0, harpo

p10

Quote Originally Posted by Daveo View Post
    Good read that mate,
    Iv been looking at these recently and the M22,
    Iv was put off abit after reading some horror stories about the pr900 made by the same company, snow peak?
    But that is a budget gun.
    Is it regulated? Does it have a titanium cylinder? Does it have a double o ring on the pellet probe?
    How accurate is it? Like one holders at 30 yards?.
    I like what you have done with yours, looks smart.
    Hi Mate yeah the p10 is regulated guys have been putting pellet on pellet at 45 yards with these
    there is no o rings on probe think these are in barrel.
    I love the work Hydrographic do head and shoulders above anywhere else
    IMO cant do any better than the p10 for a budget end bull barrel
    |Not sure about titanium cylinder probs not as it is chinese

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    The cylinder is titanium.

Phil- can you give us more info on the side lever please?
    Love the stock finish!
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

p10

Quote Originally Posted by Tony.T View Post
    The cylinder is titanium.

Phil- can you give us more info on the side lever please?
    Love the stock finish!
    Hi mate side lever from rowan fits onto the side p/a adjustment on the viper connect scope as you can't get a wheel on makes for a lot smoother/possitive turn to get a better idea of range.
    Nice to know about titanium cylinder just gets better this gun
    Last edited by philc; 11-03-2016 at 02:26 PM. Reason: info

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    They are rather astounding!
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk