Page 16 of 97 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd/3rd April 2016 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Oops, nearly at the foot of the page!!

BOING!!!!!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Oops, nearly at the foot of the page!!

BOING!!!!!!!
    Was just about to Boing it up Tone but kinda knew you'd make it hope you had a good day off but methinks you've had much to do today ? Dare I ask if you got a little bit of plinking in today ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Hey up Pauly Boy.

Nope, yet another crap day off.........Left Retford at 11.30. Didn't leave the hospital until 3.00.
    It's the wife's birthday next Wednesday, killing off any chance of boingering action then. She'll also have a fair bit on next Wednesday, so she said we could go for a meal on the way back today........

Via Murderhell Shopping Centre!! ........Close to the hospital. Then, after the meal..."Oh, can I just nip into here and there....." Blah, blah, blah; I'm sure you know the score.

So, didn't get home until 7.30, walked and fed Bremby Bo and straight onto here.

So , no, didn't get a plink in!

But......I work alternate Sundays......if I can just slip in a quiet hour's worth, that'll do me....we'll see.......!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Bless ya Tony it's bloomin tough with a young family (not forgetting rewarding too) and only getting one day off a week with long days when you are working ! I may need to go over and kidnap you and take you home would anyone pay the ransome ??? If not - sorted mate

Edit p.s How's Brem ? Obviously up for a walk so sounds good.
    Last edited by NewPaul; 27-01-2016 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Ps
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Bless ya Tony it's bloomin tough with a young family (not forgetting rewarding too) and only getting one day off a week with long days when you are working ! I may need to go over and kidnap you and take you home would anyone pay the ransome ??? If not - sorted mate

Edit p.s How's Brem ? Obviously up for a walk so sounds good.
    Family? Rewarding? Mmmmm.....not quite the terminology that springs to mind right now, Pauly.

It'd be awesome to only have to work, say, four days a week. A couple of days doing family / home things and amassing the brownie points and a full day a week to indulge in boingers. I suppose there's Nowt wrong with dreaming.....

When you say "take me home", I assume you mean to our spiritual home, Quigley Hollow, Sanctuary for Boingermen? Now that would be bliss......one way ticket, please!

Brem's up and down matey, thank you.......sometimes quite wobbly, sometimes seems fine, on and off her food....but always lovely. I'll be a total wreck once she leaves me.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    ......so I have her HW100 to sell in that fancy stock.
    For how much Mr Bum???
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

And the sleepometer today says.....65!

BOING!!

Getting there Tony, I've not picked a rifle up in 3 weeks .
    I've put the Sleepometer in my signature just for you .

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post
    That's well good!! Nice one
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

You should ask mick to post it on the front page

Ooh look half way down the second page!
    Blimey pellets for the bash are getting expensive, went in to pick up a tin of each flavour aa fields today and came out with a 1990,ish 77 in .177 , and the pellets of course!.
    Will now need to see if tinners is available sometime for a little fetteling, ooer Mrs.
    Last edited by Mole trapper; 28-01-2016 at 05:09 PM. Reason: crapness

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Ooh look half way down the second page!
    Blimey pellets for the bash are getting expensive, went in to pick up a tin of each flavour aa fields today and came out with a 1990,ish 77 in .177 , and the pellets of course!.
    Will now need to see if tinners is available sometime for a little fetteling, ooer Mrs.
    I'm liking the sound of that, it should be a 25mm so not much needed except a few bits with a little clean and polish.

You can try lifting my new baby while you're here.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Has the postman been (twice) then??

I'm liking the sound of that, it should be a 25mm so not much needed except a few bits with a little clean and polish.

Not sure about 25mm Nick, wasn't it a year or so before? Nice if it is

You back already? thought you were going for a bit. Not complaining though means I can come down next week and fondle your toys and get mine looked at.

Mmm....bit like me, then, with not enough boinging time, Nick.

That sleepometer is SO cool, mate.

And, as young Rhys says, yes, it'd be lovely to have it on the opening post!