Page 24 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd/3rd April 2016 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    FAO Mick !

How's the Hollow draining Mick, or do we need to bring our chest waders ?
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Tony, it may seem all very idealic, but trust me, it's a never ending trudge! Don't even start me on the ba+&%$d sheep
    I put in another thousand pounds worth into the next orchard in January, they have trashed 60%, I would shoot them tomorrow, BUT Mel likes them, she's even bleeding named the demonic tree munching little barstewards.
    Ouch!

You ought to get Phil there (Mr Rooti McTooti); he'd sort the buggers out for you.

You could just keep shearing them, Jamie, and pee yourself laughing looking at the little baldies wandering about!.Maybe leave a little tuft on the top of their heads to make them look even more daft!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Gotta go.

Quick Bremby meander.

Then a few minutes TV and I'll nod off; totally kream krackered...I'll not be needing to count any sheep, Jamie, that's for sure!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Like your thinking Tony, unfortunately Mel rumbled I was trying to skin them, not shear them! That's when she hired the traveling shearers to come in annually.
    Vengeance is a dish best served cold, there's Wil be with Apple sauce acommpliment!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Gotta go.

Quick Bremby meander.

Then a few minutes TV and I'll nod off; totally kream krackered...I'll not be needing to count any sheep, Jamie, that's for sure!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    I do !
    Keep waking up early in the morning.
    Thats why I'm sat here now with a cup of tea typing "gun stuff" into this Bloody machine !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Ditch the bloody lot of em Tone. You and Brem, ahhhh peace
    The thought has crossed my mind...

Millions of times.

Bremby and me in a tiny little cottage down a nice, quiet leafy lane surrounded by permissions.

Or a wooden cabin at Quigley Hollow.

Utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Like your thinking Tony, unfortunately Mel rumbled I was trying to skin them, not shear them! That's when she hired the traveling shearers to come in annually.
    Vengeance is a dish best served cold, there's Wil be with Apple sauce acommpliment!
    Hahaha!

You're not supposed to skin 'em whilst alive, Jamie!

That's where you're going wrong........

Having said that, I think shearing them ever so regularly would be funnier. And you could tell Mel that her little cherubs are overheating in this mild weather, so it's the kindest thing to do.

BOING !!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    I do !
    Keep waking up early in the morning.
    Thats why I'm sat here now with a cup of tea typing "gun stuff" into this Bloody machine !
    It's great, in'it, John?

I'm up at 5.15 on workdays. Then, on the occasional day off if there's nothing planned for early morning and you fancy a bit of a lie in, like 8.00, you still wake up early!!

And The Sleepometer (tm) says 57 sleeps.

Yep, we really are edging closer.....get those cheques / transfers in boys and girls!

BOING !!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Boinging it back up. I went missing there for a while, early night last night, up at 03:30 this morning for a long weekend in Ireland to visit family knackered now but I reckon a few pints of Guiness will put a spring back in me guns !

Tony: I have spare camping gear and you're welcome to borrow it for any future Bashes or camping needs

If I'm not back later - I'm in The Pub
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cheers for keeping an eye on things, Little Pauly.

And thank you re the offer on camping gear, lovely gesture matey.

Hope you have a great time on The Emerald Isle - I guess you're partaking in some of the black stuff? I hear it's even better over there!

BOING!!

Cheers for keeping an eye on things, Little Pauly.

And thank you re the offer on camping gear, lovely gesture matey.

Hope you have a great time on The Emerald Isle - I guess you're partaking in some of the black stuff? I hear it's even better over there!

BOING!!
    I've been coming back and forth to Ireland most of my life and the only beer I've drank for years is indeed Guinness. I'm no real connoisseur but for me, it's miles better in Ireland. They're very proud of their brew and I haven't had a bad one in any of the Miriad of pubs I've been in Must go now, you've got me drooling
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Hopefully Little Paul will be well on the way to having a proper beer buzz now!

We have a couple of small breweries within about six miles of home - both very nice.

But my long-standing favourite "volume beer" is John Smith's.........I wonder if that tastes even better in a pub in Tadcaster??

Only one way to find out.....one day!!

We have a couple of small breweries within about six miles of home - both very nice.

But my long-standing favourite "volume beer" is John Smith's.........I wonder if that tastes even better in a pub in Tadcaster??

Only one way to find out.....one day!!
    You'll not find out out in Tadcaster Tony, the brewery's across that stone bridge that collapsed in the floods Mate !
    “An airgun or two”………

Yep, I'm in the pub now. My Brother has been nasty cold so wouldn't come out, my Missus is too tired from a early start this morning. I'm here on me own, third pint of the black stuff, I've found WiFi and can get on The BBS What more could a man want?? There's even an RFD next door!!!! Nah that was a fib but that would have topped it