Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd/3rd April 2016 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

73 sleeps to go.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    I'm frantically searching for something new to bring to the bash this time, I've looked at hatsans 55,60,s, smk 20,s etc, maybe a hw85? We've taken mels x20 as far as we can (I think), now trawling gunstar etc for longbow, fwb etc.
    I've ordered an imp but that won't be here till May.
    You've ordered an Imp?

Nice one, Jamie.

Mmm...yeah, a nice Brummy Longbow would be lovely.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    And Cheque received John, looking forward to seeing you again.

Did you get booked in at Ethel's OK ?

All the best Mick
    Marvellous!

Be great to see you again, John.. (Tomorrow, too ).

Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post
    Thanks for that, is it ok to sleep in the van with gazebo, it's not a full on camper but it will be warmer than a tent ?
    That'll be absolutely fine, tbone. The Bash is properly informal and anything, within reason, goes. And I know a few of the other chaps were all considering looking at vans for this very reason.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Tony, it's either your day off or, you are very late for work. I was all prepared to Boing it up for you It better blooming warm up for April, it's freezing here today ! Are you getting some plinking in ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Wednesday is his day off Paul

I guessed it might be Dave I just hope he gets an hour down his hallway range or he'll be all tetchy later
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post
    Thanks for that, is it ok to sleep in the van with gazebo, it's not a full on camper but it will be warmer than a tent ?
    At least in a van you can lock the doors.

I was going to bring my new van but it turns out my gamble has not paid off and the "little fault" with the fuel pump would cost far more than the van is worth to fix.

So I'll be bringing Billy Smarts spare circus tent again.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post

I was going to bring my new van but it turns out my gamble has not paid off and the "little fault" with the fuel pump would cost far more than the van is worth to fix.

It's You we lock our doors from ! for fear of a late night four finger treat shame about that van not working out though Steve, is that a complete loss then ?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    You've ordered an Imp?

Nice one, Jamie.

Mmm...yeah, a nice Brummy Longbow would be lovely.
    I did find a lovely longbow, but the seller was shall we say a little shady so steered clear.
    The imp I've fancied for quite a while, ok I don't get on with my spectre, but as Dave would possibly point out, it's based on a ninety five, so can be a bit of a challenge, the trigger is to die for though, nobody can take that away from Tony.
    I have a 99 in both flavours here and thoroughly enjoy both, but I need to scratch that itch of trying an imp variant.

I have a 99 in both flavours here and thoroughly enjoy both, but I need to scratch that itch of trying an imp variant.
    You clearly need to shed one or two Jamie ? Maybe the 99 in .177 should be put up for sale in April ? someone Very close to ME ! Would be interested. I had an Imp years ago but it kept blowing head gaskets ! Damn Hillman

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Tony, it's either your day off or, you are very late for work. I was all prepared to Boing it up for you It better blooming warm up for April, it's freezing here today ! Are you getting some plinking in ?
    Haha!

Yep, today was my day off, Pauly, and cheers for keeping an ever watchful eye on things.

Today hasn't been too bad weather wise, but a hard frost now....

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Wednesday is his day off Paul
    Correct, Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post

Haha!

Yep, locking the doors is a good idea with that Tinbum character about, especially if you have any 35s lying about.

Sorry to hear about the costly van fix, Steve, but your set-up is AWESOME!!

I did find a lovely longbow, but the seller was shall we say a little shady so steered clear.
    The imp I've fancied for quite a while, ok I don't get on with my spectre, but as Dave would possibly point out, it's based on a ninety five, so can be a bit of a challenge, the trigger is to die for though, nobody can take that away from Tony.
    Maybe worth stroking the 95 (and possibly a little piston lightening) Jamie?

I know some find the 95s a little fickle, but I love mine, and they're on standard stroke.

Going by how nice to shoot the 95 was that Gwyn bought from Craig, Tony's springs are excellent. It shot very sweetly even when a little warm.

Well worth a little play methinks.