Page 76 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1454

Thread: 2nd/3rd April 2016 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

I heard we had snow round my way early this morning ??????? Luckily I slept through 😃

Just got reminded I actually only have a 2 day week this week !!!! Tomoz and wed .... Then I'm hopping on the good foot to do the spraaang thaaang

Got to locate a tent , the cap'n has offered up a few options with him and tinners .... As yet I've got no intention of loosing my botty virginity to a sleeved kitkat
    Www.wendoverairrifleclub.co.uk
    Quigley Hollow Airgun Club
    I kicked the bucket , with 2 feet firmly on the ground

Be very wary Chris! One rufey in your beer and the tinbum bum slide and a two finger later you will never be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by chris.allum View Post
    I heard we had snow round my way early this morning ??????? Luckily I slept through 😃

Just got reminded I actually only have a 2 day week this week !!!! Tomoz and wed .... Then I'm hopping on the good foot to do the spraaang thaaang

Got to locate a tent , the cap'n has offered up a few options with him and tinners .... As yet I've got no intention of loosing my botty virginity to a sleeved kitkat
    And you still have your pre-Bash promise to fulfill, Young Chris!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Be very wary Chris! One rufey in your beer and the tinbum bum slide and a two finger later you will never be the same again.
    But, if he's hammered enough, and if there's a liberal dollop of Bum-Slide administered, he may never know, Jamie!!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    We haven't heard from The Cleary Clan I know they did say last month that is was unlikely they would make but..... Now it's so nearly there, has anyone heard from them ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Yay!

That attendee list is looking REALLY a healthy - 37.

Plus, Jon Budd, Snoops, Baldinio, Bucket and Joffy - not on the list, but they're coming.

Plus, hopefully, some of my guests. Plus there is still time for a few more to jump in, especially with Mick's new electronic facility.

It's gonna be BOINGINGLY MEGA!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    We haven't heard from The Cleary Clan I know they did say last month that is was unlikely they would make but..... Now it's so nearly there, has anyone heard from them ?
    Mmmm......as you say, Pauly Boy, maybe not, then.

But then, you never know.....there's still time......be great if you CAN make it, boys!

And WHERE IS Hal???????

I can confirm my lad Aaron and his mate Jay will be coming again even though Jay gets married in Two weeks with lots to do. That boy has got his priorities right and, they are bringing a mate with them too who I have got interested in Boinging so I dare say he will go back with an acquired rifle under his arm

Are we nearly there yet ?
    Plus the above, Pauly.

RESULT!!

It's going to be 50+

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Don't forget to pack my HW77 action, Dave.

I did hope to drop it into a stock and then sneak it into the house without Shirl realising I'd bought another gun, but I forgot she does my books --- busted, epic fail.
    No worries mate, I won't forget

Mel is in touch with Chris and Rob (lost scouse) every couple of days, they've not mentioned anything different as yet.
    I know Rob is already busy bombing around Europe picking up broken motor bikes.
    Papa did say that it really would be a last minute thing/decision.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Yay!

Plus, Jon Budd, Snoops, Baldinio, Bucket and Joffy - not on the list, but they're coming.
    Indeed I am - sorry Mick, meant to confirm I've even booked Ethel's place for Saturday night...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Ooh, and what about Rhys? Got your ears on? You did say you would bring the family too as it's Easter hols.

And nicklearse I popped over to your mum's today, the mole is on borrowed time!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    And nicklearse I popped over to your mum's today, the mole is on borrowed time!
    Be careful you don't catch one of those pointless dogs by mistake!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Mel is in touch with Chris and Rob (lost scouse) every couple of days, they've not mentioned anything different as yet.
    I know Rob is already busy bombing around Europe picking up broken motor bikes.
    Papa did say that it really would be a last minute thing/decision.
    Cheers - All fingers crossed for The Clan then Jamie. Is Mel still in charge of the fire ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cheers - All fingers crossed for The Clan then Jamie. Is Mel still in charge of the fire ?
    Water! she only today filtered and bottled the strawberry vodka and plum brandy.
    As for real fire I have allowed her a couple of controlled fires here recently, so fingers crossed, her paramaniac tendencies have been cessated.