I have the pleasure of ownership of a air arms pro sport in 177 the rolls Royce of the spring gun world in my opinion. I bought my pro sport 8 months ago second hand in a beautiful beech stock I had only ever had brake barrel air rifles before so I was a bit fiddle to start with getting into a routine of loading but it has got a cut out in the breach loading for dropped pellets and they easy drop through and once I spent some time with the gun I can load with out much problem. I thought I would treat it to a service kit so I rang air arms and a master service kit was just over 35 pounds bargain which contains every thing Gide's bearing's seals piston Weight .working on the gun is pretty simple after a few looks at a youtube video to get the idea all moving parts are on delrin bearing's piston and cylinder a well thought out set up no metal to metal contact as on many other springs. The cocking arm is neatly tucked away in the stock and fairly stiff you have to be positive with the arm at the end of the stroke to set the safety and also if you preload the spring with extra washers it can cause a problem with the safety setting . The gun is a little heavy but I think it's what a recoiling rifle needs as the recoil is very manageable.one of the things I did find with my rifle is if you cocked it and then cocked it again by mistake it would shoot poor group's for about twenty shoots.talking about grouping it shoots as good as it looks capable of one hole groups as with all springs you need to spend time with the gun to get the best from it but I don't find that a hardship.