Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best spring rifle for ratting?

Think Carlleyland has been ambushed and kidnapped by mutant rats , he must have chose the wrong rifle
    A few nice rifles

Mmmmm....he has gone strangely quiet!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by magnummike View Post
    Think Carlleyland has been ambushed and kidnapped by mutant rats , he must have chose the wrong rifle

Well I did say use a 635 and Rhino's ....... Did anyone listen ..... NO!!!
    Now we have mutant rats all over the shop and no one to deal with them.
    Edd.
    The only good rat is a dead rat and the best poison to use is lead.... .25 Flavour
    No I don't want the bucket closer

Yep!! they got him for sure.
    Edd.
    The only good rat is a dead rat and the best poison to use is lead.... .25 Flavour
    No I don't want the bucket closer

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Poor old Carlleyland, he seemed to have such passion and dreams, nice bloke. Lets hope those Roland's didn't get hold of his rifle coz they've got some scores to settle with some on here
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    There must be very aggresive "Attack Rats" in that part of darkest Lancashire" !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    There must be very aggresive "Attack Rats" in that part of darkest Lancashire" !
    I can see a feature film of it coming already
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Poor old Carlleyland, he seemed to have such passion and dreams, nice bloke.
    Yep, he seemed such a nice chap and will be sorely missed.

I bet his family wished that he'd consulted the BBS collective sooner.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

I can see a feature film of it coming already
    Hey, Pauly!

That could be it! A film to put the humble little airgun in the spotlight......

It could be a Shaun of the Dead type of affair, with mutant rats running amok, killing and eating all and sundry and crapping everywhere!

And the heroes, armed with airguns, save the entire nation.

Could be a massive, massive marketing platform for the gun and pellet producers. And we could have detailed gory slow-mos of a hollowpoint mashing up Roland's grey matter.

I've even thought of a name......

"Ray of The Rats".

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hey, Pauly!

That could be it! A film to put the humble little airgun in the spotlight......

It could be a Shaun of the Dead type of affair, with mutant rats running amok, killing and eating all and sundry and crapping everywhere!

And the heroes, armed with airguns, save the entire nation.

Could be a massive, massive marketing platform for the gun and pellet producers. And we could have detailed gory slow-mos of a hollowpoint mashing up Roland's grey matter.

I've even thought of a name......

"Ray of The Rats".
    And, those desolate few survivors who fight and boing their way through the Mutant Rats with their 77s, 99s, 30s, Tempests etc. Etc. Are all fighting and working their way stealthily to the 'Safe Land' that is in the centre of England - Quigley Hollow where peace and harmony will be found. A Sanctuary ! 300 springer warriors set out and only 3 make it You Tone, me, and Debbie Harry. Put the kettle on Tone and don't be knocking on my tent coz I've got more pellets than you

Directed by Quentin Tarantino? Or John Woo?

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitwrecker View Post
    Directed by Quentin Tarantino? Or John Woo?
    I don't care who directs it as long as I get Blondie

And, those desolate few survivors who fight and boing their way through the Mutant Rats with their 77s, 99s, 30s, Tempests etc. Etc. Are all fighting and working their way stealthily to the 'Safe Land' that is in the centre of England - Quigley Hollow where peace and harmony will be found. A Sanctuary ! 300 springer warriors set out and only 3 make it You Tone, me, and Debbie Harry. Put the kettle on Tone and don't be knocking on my tent coz I've got more pellets than you
    Nah, nah, nah, slightly off, Pauly.

As we make it to Quigley Hollow, all the Boingermen will have survived and will have made it. And their weapon of choice?

There could only ever be one truly bomb-proof post-apocalyptic rifle....the HW80.

And whilst you will be nursing the sagging Debbie Harry, Megan Fox will be polishing my piston!

There could only ever be one truly bomb-proof post-apocalyptic rifle....the HW80.
    You try doing The Matrix thing with an HW80...

Nah, nah, nah, slightly off, Pauly.

As we make it to Quigley Hollow, all the Boingermen will have survived and will have made it. And their weapon of choice?

And whilst you will be nursing the sagging Debbie Harry, Megan Fox will be polishing my piston!
    And you tried to tell me the 99s was best ! you were just trying to fool me into getting killed in the Roland Apocalypse ya Bugger. And, my Debbie don't "sag", we've both grown gracefully together I accept yor edit that all Boingermen make it but that wouldn't make the best film ! and I've got a 4 man/woman tent so Debbie, Megan and Sandra Bullock will reside safely with me in the comfort that my HW100KT PCP will keep them safe from harm from The Mutant Roland's . I could take 14 of 'em out before you even lube your first pellet