Thread: Steyr LP1-P. Match Pistol For Sale.

Steyr LP1-P. Match Pistol For Sale. SOLD

I am selling my black Steyr LP1 match pistol. This pistol has now been SOLD.

The pistol is the PCP variant so it is technically known as the LP1-P as opposed to the CO2 powered variant that was known as the LP1. Both variants were made alongside each other for several years and share many of the same parts.

This pistol was factory built as a PCP and is not a conversion.

Many prefer the LP1-P to the current LP10 as it has a nicer "feel" and just seems to work better for those that have been able to shoot it.

This pistol is in superb condition and is very accurate and still has the original and genuine LP1 grips fitted.

Most LP1 and LP1P that have been for sale recently have the LP10 grip fitted as the rather nice original grip has been used for "something else" but the correct LP1 grip really is much better and feels a lot more comfortable too.

This grip is a right hand "medium" size. Note:- Steyr grips are a little bigger than some others and this one fits my large sized hand size perfectly.

I can supply the pistol with a medium r/h LP10 grip if preferred - no problem!

The pistol comes two air cylinders in a Steyr case with handbook and tools.

SOLD.
    Last edited by zooma; 03-02-2016 at 08:49 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.