Thread: Valuation on FWB 600 please

Valuation on FWB 600 please

Hi All

I am looking to part company with my lovely FWB600 SSP rifle, it is in super condition and shoots as good as new, it is a right hander in the pale wood laminated stock and has the original diopter sights.

I am just not sure how to position it price-wise, my instinct is saying £395 but is it worth more?

Any sensible advice welcomed. Some pics <here>

Thanks

It looks a very tidy example and the photos are very good. I was looking on various sites for a more modern rifle, I have a 300s 1973/4 model. I did find a very good Steyr that was local for me to shoot and handle which I purchased. I would have been more than happy with your rifle at your price but what I wouldnt have done was travel to view. If you have some local clubs near you why dont you let them know that your rifle is for sale and you can arrange for buyers to try it out. If the gun shoots as good as it looks I would have thought it may be worth more, especially if there is a decent case in with the price.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Around £400 is average for these depending on condition.
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Hi,
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, did you decide wether to sell this rifle . I'm looking to take up 10m target shooting and this would suit perfectly.

Russ

Sold it a couple of weeks ago to a guy who posted a wanted ad on Shooting The Breeze.