Thread: Baikal mp654 K

Baikal mp654 K

Hello
    I have a Baikal MP654K I am considering selling and I believe them to be reasonably collectable, it is in fair condition with all matching serial numbers and has a T99 serial number with no box or tool could anyone give me a estimate to its value, I understand this is difficult without actually seeing it but I would just like to know if its worth selling
    many thanks

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger85 View Post
    Hello
    I have a Baikal MP654K I am considering selling and I believe them to be reasonably collectable, it is in fair condition with all matching serial numbers and has a T99 serial number with no box or tool could anyone give me a estimate to its value, I understand this is difficult without actually seeing it but I would just like to know if its worth selling
    many thanks
    I have seen them advertised for £200+ and sell for £150. They're better than the later ones as its a milled rather than cast slide, but the latest incarnation has gone back to milled and is only £118 new!

They're still desirable though so I'd say around £130 ish and hope for an anorak to happen by.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

One vintage one for sale