Visited Malmo's this afternoon and got a bit carried away on my route to perfection. I picked up x100 Nosler brass cases, x100 50gn Sierra Blitzking and x100 52gn Amax as well as some primers. I bloody hope the new brass is better than my reused factory stuff! Jesus it wasn't cheap!

I found there to be a bit of a difference in the brass OAL so I ran the new cases through the full length die and through the trimmer and dechamfer to give myself the best possible chance. Got the sizing wax off with the ultrasonic cleaner and gave them a dry tumble for an hour.

Hopefully the new brass should have a more consistent volume and wall thickness.. At least I hope!

The plan is to retry the Sierra 50gn Blitzkings with 24.5gn Vhit 133 which is currently the best load and the A-Max from 21.4gn - max load in 0.2gn increments. I only tested upto 22gn with the A-Max last time round and in 0.4gn increments. 21.4gn proved to be the be the best at the time so I'll try and extract a bit more accuracy this time and maybe later play with the COAL.

It's all a bit addictive isn't it!?