I have a really nice Feinwerkbau P70 match rifle that has an out of date air cylinder - not really a big problem but the cylinder is leaking air from around the manometer .

This is only a slow leak, but when immersing the end of the cylinder in a mug of water the bubbles can be seen coming out around the manometer glass so that is definitely where it is leaking from.

Is it possible to fit a new seal under the manometer, or fit a new manometer, or given the age of the cylinder would it be best just to "forget it" and buy a another cylinder?

If a repair is possible, is there a recommendation for somebody good and reliable to contact to get this job done correctly?

Alternatively, does anyone have a good condition (non leaking) Feinwerkbau air rifle cylinder they would like to sell?

I understand the P70, P700 and P800 match rifle all use the same air cylinder as it is a common part that fits them all so there could be quite a few about.

Perhaps top match shooters like to change their cylinders frequently and then need to dispose of the "older" one - if so, please contact me as I would like to buy one !

Failing that, can anybody advise the best place to buy a new P70/P700/P800 air rifle cylinder at the best price.

Being "picky" - a silver or black one would be best :roll eyes: but any colour cylinder would be OK !