Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A sneak preview of Weihrauch's new PCP?

Holywell, North Wales (twinned with Trumpville)

A sneak preview of Weihrauch's new PCP?

Is there such a thing as owning too many guns?

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Dont know if I like it or not with only one incomplete picture to go off

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

One thing for sure it will work
    Very interesting
    Found this https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=we...mLsjqfBHQIA%3D

Silver Captain Guest
    Would like to see it in all its glory with a walnut stock but not sure they plan to do one?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Captain View Post
    Would like to see it in all its glory with a walnut stock but not sure they plan to do one?
    I agree, although they may launch it with one stock and add others at a later stage depending on how sales go

Silver Captain Guest
    Yes.....Hopefully they will introduce walnut at some stage

Looks to me very much like a 'HW100' with a plastic stock, don't know if I'm missing something but I can't see it being a vast improvement over any of their other PCP rifles which are already top notch as it is !...

Basically all they've done is stuck a tactical stock on it and added a few 'tarty bits' much the same as any other manufacturer has done of late, basically they've jumped on the 'tactical' bandwagon !...

There also doesn't seem to be a lot of info in terms of weight / size / shot count or anything yet or have I missed something along the way???

Quote Originally Posted by TORNADOS7 View Post
    Looks to me very much like a 'HW100' with a plastic stock, don't know if I'm missing something but I can't see it being a vast improvement over any of their other PCP rifles which are already top notch as it is !...

Basically all they've done is stuck a tactical stock on it and added a few 'tarty bits' much the same as any other manufacturer has done of late, basically they've jumped on the 'tactical' bandwagon !...
    I would say practical not tactical .
    I hunt with air guns so i dont want bluing i want anodized i dont want to worry about scratching my stock so i like synthetic
    I use gun mounted torches or laser designators and an atlas bipod so i want weaver rails
    Airguns are excellent pest control tools i want mine as practical and weather resistant as possible
    I was seriously considering the compatto but if this fits right il be going HW

rumours of "fastfire" are abound. self indexing?
    TINKERING WITH PASTY POWER

Quote Originally Posted by slugger View Post
    rumours of "fastfire" are abound. self indexing?
    Is a semi auto allowed under the present law? Also they have described the stock as soft touch. This could be like a velour coated plastic. the cheek piece seems a lot higher and the butt seems more like a BSA R10 . If this thing is true and in production it could be an interesting gun. Seems a lot pettier than that Compatto that Brocock have brought out.

A.G
    Last edited by lensman57; 03-02-2016 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnybucker View Post
    There also doesn't seem to be a lot of info in terms of weight / size / shot count or anything yet or have I missed something along the way???
    In answer to your 'weight/size/shot count' brain teaser it'll be 'a few ounces less/much the same/much the same, the problem is that people see a so called 'New' rifle and expect less weight, less bulk and more shots when in practise if every new/improved version of a PCP had an improved shot count then by now we'd only have to fill it up once at the shop when new, it'd be about the size of a spud gun and weigh no more than a rizla paper !...👍

Holywell, North Wales (twinned with Trumpville)
    If we all go to the British shooting show later this month, we will all find out. That's where it's being unveiled to the public.
    Is there such a thing as owning too many guns?

Is it regged ?

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    I would say practical not tactical .
    I hunt with air guns so i dont want bluing i want anodized i dont want to worry about scratching my stock so i like synthetic
    I use gun mounted torches or laser designators and an atlas bipod so i want weaver rails
    Airguns are excellent pest control tools i want mine as practical and weather resistant as possible
    I was seriously considering the compatto but if this fits right il be going HW
    Much sense here especially for rough Field Work.
    I'd go with that !
    “An airgun or two”………