Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A sneak preview of Weihrauch's new PCP?

Weihrauch HW110

Just seen that Redbeck are taking orders on the new Weihrauch HW110 http://www.airrifleshop.co.uk/Guns/W...hrauchMain.htm theres also a few pictures. Not sure about the stock yet but if this is anything like my H100 I might be investing in a second gun.

Quote Originally Posted by BENJIBOY View Post
    Just seen that Redbeck are taking orders on the new Weihrauch HW110 http://www.airrifleshop.co.uk/Guns/W...hrauchMain.htm theres also a few pictures. Not sure about the stock yet but if this is anything like my H100 I might be investing in a second gun.
    Brilliant pics ..... I cant' believe the shot count they're getting with it especially at that weight and overall length and having an HW 100 with a side lever and other air guns that are bolt action I'm so glad on the direction HW have taken with this one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slugger View Post
    rumours of "fastfire" are abound. self indexing?
    The link in Benjis post (#16) says 'Fast fire mechanism'. This could be very interesting.

....... and it's cheaper than a new HW100.

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    The link in Benjis post (#16) says 'Fast fire mechanism'. This could be very interesting.

....... and it's cheaper than a new HW100.
    If you look at the rear of the action you can see part of the cocking mechanism. This should give you some indication of how it may work. My guess , it is something like the Steyrs rapid cocking on the hunting 5 or a derivative of the Olympic Biathlon cocking mechanism.

A.G