Thread: Original/Diana Model 10

Original/Diana Model 10

post deleted as info no longer required,

Mods please remove
    Last edited by nige346; 03-02-2016 at 03:12 PM.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Answer no longer appropriate !
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

As long as you weren't gonna tell me you had a grip Bob I decided the LP53 was more me so would prefer to invest in that one.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Answer no longer appropriate !
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Quote Originally Posted by nige346 View Post
    As long as you weren't gonna tell me you had a grip Bob I decided the LP53 was more me so would prefer to invest in that one.
    No Nige I am sorry I don't have a grip, but I was asking if you still had enough of the grip parts left to repair or copy them so it could be fixed and suggesting a photo could help.

....and if you still had the small parts out of the broken barrel sleeve (spring and ball I think) as they would not come with the new sleeve and would be needed if one was to be fashioned or 3D printed.

If the mechanism works OK maybe only the grip needs "sorting" to make it a usable pistol but without the "pukka" parts it won't be a Model 10 but a "Bitsa" and to some that has its own appeal!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Ok, cheers Bob, it's now going to a new home and someone who needs the parts so at least one Model 10 will go back in service, it does have the small parts for the sleave but the sleeves themselves seem to be unavailable, the idea of a cheapish restoration was becoming more unlikely by the day and then an LP53 with the barrel weight appeared may do a little tidy up work to get the HW sight fitting nicer but it is a useable pistol, one day I may even find an original rear sight but I can use as is until that day, which may be a while off but ya never know.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    No Nige I am sorry I don't have a grip, but I was asking if you still had enough of the grip parts left to repair or copy them so it could be fixed and suggesting a photo could help.

....and if you still had the small parts out of the broken barrel sleeve (spring and ball I think) as they would not come with the new sleeve and would be needed if one was to be fashioned or 3D printed.

If the mechanism works OK maybe only the grip needs "sorting" to make it a usable pistol but without the "pukka" parts it won't be a Model 10 but a "Bitsa" and to some that has its own appeal!
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,