Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New small scope

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Won't get chance to mount it till at least Monday though.
    Not another pony!

I ordered an indexing arm from them yesterday and paid the xtra 38p for 1st class postage and was amased it arrived this morning ..... we're slightly in the sticks and I think the PO often choose to forget we're here on a Saturday so I'd say it's more than likely it's down to Yodel rather the JSR ... that said if their chosen courier continually fail to deliver they need to look at using someone else.

Really interested to see what your feedback is on the scope though as I've been looking at one of these for a while, I was also interested in theIr 3-9x32 Bugbuster copy but it's been out of stock for literally months now which is a shame

I've visited all of the carriers....yodel by far the worst....absolutely disorganisation and a complete lack of respect for the goods.All manner of fly by nights filling cars ect up and setting off .TNT the best...very organised, depot clear by eight am and nothing thrown about .Shame they only really do business to business.

Quote Originally Posted by ratbuster2240 View Post
    I have The leapers bug buster scope it's quite solid and weighty with a one piece tube I think it will be fine on a Springer.
    Leapers are very much under rated and unrepresented over here. I have a Leapers UTG Acushot 4X16X44 and it is as solid as a tank and as heavy. The glass of this £200.00 scope is superior to my Hawke Sidewinder. Leapers are big in the US and are recoil rated to use on even the most ferocious spring powered air guns used in the US.

A.G