Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Daystate Big Secret

My Regal has been set up by the airgun centre though and was owned by a guy who spent a lot of time getting it right so perhaps I have a different perspective.

But only with the tray or single shot loader.

I do struggle with the magazine.

Don't get me wrong the ultra is an awesome rifle and I don't think you can beat it for the money.

Maybe daystates aren't great out of the box.

The Spartan is in a different league though and although I looked at a Pulsar it just wasn't for me.

I also looked at a huntsman forester which just wasn't worth the money over the standard Regal.

I do like the new 110 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamcs View Post
    I think it will be a non electronic compatto based bullpup.

Oh god I've done it again.

Sorry for sticking to the thread topic.

I won't do it again.

Hang on what if it's a semi auto?

That would be interesting.
    Thank you Graham

Quote Originally Posted by ZedFT View Post
    Thank you Graham
    Yes, that's super, but don't you have conversations where people stray in and out of strict parameters?
    There's an interesting diversity of opinions and experiences on this thread, if every post stuck strictly to your original topic it'd be on page 2 and forgotten by now.

Chris
    Last edited by Seamaster; 06-02-2016 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Mis-spelled parameters

My R&D in old town,swindon won't touch Daystate rifles .Says he have to keep sending them back .....overpriced crap!! he said .Not my opinion you understand .I had an Airwolf once ,leaked from the filler connection. ..then again had an air arms tactical hunter from new too and the barrel was loose on that ..oh and an r10 mk1 that was utter gash ..

Quote Originally Posted by Jesim1 View Post
    I've also got a new Porsche, a big house, and I holiday in the Caribbean - Laugh all you want!

James
    Also James, as you brought it up, and because you seem very pleased with yourself, I own three big houses, the one I spend most of my time in here, with an acre of grounds and a hard tennis court, the one I have on the east coast, also with a hard tennis court, and the one I have in Portugal, with half an acre and a swimming pool.
    I don't own a Porche because I don't want to but I holiday wherever and whenever I like, but mostly at my house in Portugal.
    I retired from work last month, aged 52 with all of my houses paid for and a seriously large ongoing income.
    My new Jaguar is arriving next month, it took a while because I insisted on a special paint job.
    In my opinion, you don't know your arse from your elbow and you certainly don't impress me.

Chris

Hi Chris my name is keith I'm a fully basc insured airgun shooter offering FREE pest control and recently have noticed you have a property with an acre of land attached and was wondering if I can be of service too you ?

Quote Originally Posted by keith81 View Post
    Hi Chris my name is keith I'm a fully basc insured airgun shooter offering FREE pest control and recently have noticed you have a property with an acre of land attached and was wondering if I can be of service too you ?
    Nice one mate, you're welcome to come along one day. Give me a pm. :-)

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster View Post
    Also James, as you brought it up, and because you seem very pleased with yourself, I own three big houses, the one I spend most of my time in here, with an acre of grounds and a hard tennis court, the one I have on the east coast, also with a hard tennis court, and the one I have in Portugal, with half an acre and a swimming pool.
    I don't own a Porche because I don't want to but I holiday wherever and whenever I like, but mostly at my house in Portugal.
    I retired from work last month, aged 52 with all of my houses paid for and a seriously large ongoing income.
    My new Jaguar is arriving next month, it took a while because I insisted on a special paint job.
    In my opinion, you don't know your arse from your elbow and you certainly don't impress me.

Chris
    Oh God! ! I got a citroen berlingo 10 plate....flogged the sl500 merc cos I figured that I looked a silly old twat harbouring mid-life crisis....much happier with my van . ...Anyway, enough cock swinging ...airgunnings the word.ps it's Porsche.

Cool

Chris
    Well i drive a suzuki jimny live in a rented house work my arse of in the building trade
    Happily hunt with Daystate and FX air rifles and im rather content if rather poor
    So Chris if you need any building work done in Portugal next winter give me a shout
    Because im bloody freezing !!!!!!! Oh i did own a nice house on the beech in newzeland but the x mrs G got that and everything else
    Can we please stop throwing insults please children as im sure you would be the best of friends in real life !!!!!
    and Everybody breathe

Quote Originally Posted by keith81 View Post
    Now here's a man with an entrepreneurial spirit close to my heart.....in their like a rat up a drainpipe .Fair play to you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    Well i drive a suzuki jimny live in a rented house work my arse of in the building trade
    Happily hunt with Daystate and FX air rifles and im rather content if rather poor
    So Chris if you need any building work done in Portugal next winter give me a shout
    Because im bloody freezing !!!!!!! Oh i did own a nice house on the beech in newzeland but the x mrs G got that and everything else
    Can we please stop throwing insults please children as im sure you would be the best of friends in real life !!!!!
    and Everybody breathe
    Excellent.

By the way Seamaster. ...I'm with you ref the op.

I'm not willy waving chaps, James brought it up, I've never mentioned my own circumstances before.
    Sorry greenman, Porsche. Loud and agricultural when I had one in the nineties. I prefer something with a bit more finesse.

Chris

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do

Chris

Well this thread is rapidly turning into a dick measuring contest.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

How does one pronounce Louth?

Does it rhyme with mouth?
    www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee