Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Daystate Big Secret

Been down to Bournemouth beach today and found these lot

The Daystate Owners Club annual weekend to Bournmouth!
    Not many photos of it VM, it's a rare old thing!
    You've got to love them haven't you?

Chris

Wink

I like Porsche's but I think the only gun I could get in the boot would be pulsar ,so for that reason I'm out, I'll stick with my 05 trajet ,I love throw away cars,
    Id like to say I've got 5 big houses with a frigging helipad on each and holiday to the moon but I'd be full of Sh1t.
    My dicks not that big but because I'm short it looks a lot bigger, you have to look at the bright side
    great thread keep it coming , any news on the new gaystate?
    RHINO GUIDED WALTHER LG400
    BASC HFT TEAM ENGLAND 2016 HAS BEEN
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster View Post
    The Daystate Owners Club annual weekend to Bournmouth!
    Not many photos of it VM, it's a rare old thing!
    You've got to love them haven't you?

Chris
    Well it seems Chris you are just that bloody petty
    Shame as iv all ways rather quite liked your posts and you seemed like a nice bloke in our communications
    However it seems all you are interested in is your own agenda
    Are owners of daystate rifles not allowed to have a discussion about daystate rifles without you ranting on and on and being plain insulting
    You started all this shite with youre first insulting post about the owners of DS rifles
    Shame i cant bite my tongue as i have been putting money aside to buy a HW from you
    But sod it i can not be bothered with you any more
    As soon as i can find the ignore button you are gone from my forum world
    only the second time i will have used the facility in nearly 10 years on air gun forums
    Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    Well it seems Chris you are just that bloody petty
    Shame as iv all ways rather quite liked your posts and you seemed like a nice bloke in our communications
    However it seems all you are interested in is your own agenda
    Are owners of daystate rifles not allowed to have a discussion about daystate rifles without you ranting on and on and being plain insulting
    You started all this shite with youre first insulting post about the owners of DS rifles
    Shame i cant bite my tongue as i have been putting money aside to buy a HW from you
    But sod it i can not be bothered with you any more
    As soon as i can find the ignore button you are gone from my forum world
    only the second time i will have used the facility in nearly 10 years on air gun forums
    Congratulations
    Ooh, get you!
    You just can't take a bit of banter can you?
    Man up Grumps, it's just a bloody airgun forum.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by tugg View Post
    I like Porsche's but I think the only gun I could get in the boot would be pulsar ,so for that reason I'm out, I'll stick with my 05 trajet ,I love throw away cars,
    Id like to say I've got 5 big houses with a frigging helipad on each and holiday to the moon but I'd be full of Sh1t.
    My dicks not that big but because I'm short it looks a lot bigger, you have to look at the bright side
    We need a like button on here.

Chris

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tugg View Post
    What a great post , love it

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster View Post
    Ooh, get you!
    You just can't take a bit of banter can you?
    Man up Grumps, it's just a bloody airgun forum.

Chris
    Some on here wouldn't last long on the hunting life forum ,with all the banter which goes on

Quote Originally Posted by villaman View Post
    Some on here wouldn't last long on the hunting life forum ,with all the banter which goes on
    Grumps seemed like one of the good guys Mitch, I've had a few pm conversations with him and I thought he got the banter thing.
    THL is a different proposition, even I get offended, regularly, on there. :-)

Chris

I gave up on hunting life after a week , i used to have hunting dogs and there was some horrible dog stuff on there !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    I gave up on hunting life after a week , i used to have hunting dogs and there was some horrible dog stuff on there !!!
    I don't go on that side of it , most of all, the air gun side of the forum

Been down to Bournemouth beach today and found these lot
    You legend you ,funny! .

They don't like it up em.

You do hear the odd group berating Daystate but you hear little praising it. The latter are too busy shooting to notice the former. Someone has a bad experience with a Huntsman then all the rest are crap according to their one week experience. Over the years I have owned many rifles and the main defective ones I remember are an FX2000 which was too inconsistent, HW100 which wouldn't hit a barn door, Huntsman Midas which suffered low power, R10 which the reg failed and an S200 which the bolt jammed. Nothing has a 100% quality record.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Edge View Post
    You do hear the odd group berating Daystate but you hear little praising it. The latter are too busy shooting to notice the former. Someone has a bad experience with a Huntsman then all the rest are crap according to their one week experience. Over the years I have owned many rifles and the main defective ones I remember are an FX2000 which was too inconsistent, HW100 which wouldn't hit a barn door, Huntsman Midas which suffered low power, R10 which the reg failed and an S200 which the bolt jammed. Nothing has a 100% quality record.
    Not saying that they aren't any good .Saying that they are vastly overpriced for what they are .