Thread: Intershoot 2016

Intershoot 2016

Follow the action on http://www.intershoot.nl

One England ladies senior, & 3 England Ladies Juniors through to final on first days competitions!!!

Thanks for the link - the live stream is a bit on/off but it is good and well worth a look.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    And an England junior man in 2nd place in the pistol qualifier, well done Kenneth and Sammy, all club members, and we also have a club member in 3rd in the senior men's pistol, but shooting for Latvia! Well done NCTC!
    The finals screen for the ladies is just blank so can't follow that and I'm not sure that the live stream is actually live and not recordings from last year, but still watching trying to work out what's happening!

Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Result

England wins Junior Ladies - Congratulations to Hannah Glover

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Where are you getting the final results from, unless you are there? The finals screen is not working and the day results are also not in the system yet?
    Now to sit and watch the rifle.
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Live Finals does work but you have to keep refreshing, it does not auto update