Thread: recommendation for pistol case please

recommendation for pistol case please

would be grateful for any recommendations for Tempest air pistol case, minimum capacity 28x18 cms. Could be soft, ABS or even metal as long as it does the job without costing an arm and a leg ! And it doesn't have to be lockable
    Many thanks, Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by ivortripod View Post
    would be grateful for any recommendations for Tempest air pistol case, minimum capacity 28x18 cms. Could be soft, ABS or even metal as long as it does the job without costing an arm and a leg ! And it doesn't have to be lockable
    Many thanks, Chris.
    Chris
    I tend to use either Flambeau rigid pistol cases (vendors on that auction site/ this site's sponsors) and also the MTM pistol cases, which Chris Sugden stocks over at The Broadway Gunroom, so very close to you.

thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by ashf9999 View Post
    Chris
    I tend to use either Flambeau rigid pistol cases (vendors on that auction site/ this site's sponsors) and also the MTM pistol cases, which Chris Sugden stocks over at The Broadway Gunroom, so very close to you.
    Many thanks for that I must get round to Chris's shop [ he's always helpful ]

Many thanks for that I must get round to Chris's shop [ he's always helpful ]
    Yep he is. I'll be over there again this Saturday. He normally keeps them on the lower shelves around the middle of the main shotgun racks, assuming he's not run out.

ta again mr ash

Yep he is. I'll be over there again this Saturday. He normally keeps them on the lower shelves around the middle of the main shotgun racks, assuming he's not run out.
    I'll possibly get there tomorrow, would try phoning but he's had a lot of problems with them ... [ land line phones that is ]

I'll possibly get there tomorrow, would try phoning but he's had a lot of problems with them ... [ land line phones that is ]
    Yep, he's told me that as well re phone trouble. He's taken care of a number of incoming transfers for me lately and getting hold of him can certainly be tricky. Email/mobile normally best method, unless his mailbox is full...again

Flambeau for me

cheers now sorted thanks

Yep, he's told me that as well re phone trouble. He's taken care of a number of incoming transfers for me lately and getting hold of him can certainly be tricky. Email/mobile normally best method, unless his mailbox is full...again
    Excellent MTM case purchased from The Broadway Gun Room, many thanks for everybody's advice.
    ps: I highly recommend a visit here to anyone looking for a good quality shop and genuinely helpful service
    pps: Forgot to mention case was £11.99, ie same [or cheaper] as Amazon/ with out any delivery costs
    Last edited by ivortripod; 20-02-2016 at 10:46 AM.