Thread: Now the dust has finally settled.

secretagentmole Guest

Now the dust has finally settled.

Bought a gun in Holts online auction, a Hatsan, but the day after the auction a relative died and since then the manure has hit the air circulating device, now all the dust has settled and the funeral taken place I managed to get my hands on the gun (it was two guns but one was lacking what it was lacking in the description and I argued that I should have been told that the spare seals, probe and tools were missing).

What is it? A Hatsan 60 S!

How much? Including commission £130.

Bit steep for a Hatsan 60? No they retail at about that and this one retails for a fair chunk of change more.

Why? No coiled metal spring!

What? Got a gas spring in it!

Oh yes I got the gas ram that was officially made by Hatsan (Edgar Brothers bought one out before - an AWT conversion).

So what is it like? Like a 60S but quieter, no groinggggg of the spring being uncoiled quickly. Same Quattro trigger that I like (unwound third screw virtually all the way out and half a turn anti clockwise on the second gets it to where I like it). Accurate and fun to play with!

What is it wearing? Managed to pick up a secondhand BSA scope and mounts for a tenner from my local gun shop! Seems ok on air rifles, he thinks it came off a Ruger he had in, a tenner for a decent enough scope seems to be working ok, not AO but seems ok from 10-25 metres.

secretagentmole Guest

Forgot to add!

Checked with Edgar Brothers to see if it was new and unregistered and indeed it was so now I have a years warranty on it as well, oh and the price I have found online?

http://www.thehogman.co.uk/www.theho...=6612311&ack=9