Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which springer to go for?

I'd say a hw95 if your after a break barrel but if you fancy an underlever I'd go for a hw77 with 25mm internals and slimtech silencer

Had all the rifles mentioned numerous times many of them tuned and also full custom shop Venoms. I shoot a Walther LGV Master Pro in .177 and what a rifle straight out of the box...brilliant !. The only thing I have had to do is add a Swift Stumpy due to the muzzle crack, well worth a look.

Quote Originally Posted by POK! View Post
    .22 HW99 with a basic tune is the real deal. The hype, for once, was legit. Shockingly low recoil for a 6 1/2 lb gun. I'm using the factory spring on synthetic guides and a Maccari hornet seal. I had to reprofile cocking link to fix internal galling which developed after 400 shots, but was fully expecting to have to do so and the results are worth the minor investment in time, money. Well worth a punt if you're into basic tinkering.
    Very nicely put.

Now, where's that "agree" button?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post
    Are you sure that you would like the barrel much shorter than this
    http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...psa52efa73.jpg

I think that both the hw95 and 31/34 can't be relied on to be out of the box guns, it would be interesting to see if there was any difference in accuracy if both had a equal tune, but what I am saying is that the Diana 34 has a better overall construction design if you compare it with a hw95.
    I would like to see a fair head to head in performance though
    That's a 16 inch barrel, probably not blued properly (mine wasn't) under the stupidly heavy muzzle weight. Yes a 12 inch barrel, ideally screwcut,, just like I said is my suggestion
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34