Thread: Scope repair...

Scope repair...

Hi all Hope someone will be able to help me? I have a Burris Fullfield II 4.5-14x42 which has been an absolute peach over the years but a black partial is now floating around internally. I want to send it away to get it repaired but don't know of anyone who does repairs Does anyone know of somewhere? Any information appreciated Thanks.
    John Darling JD (1946-2004) was my inspiration to be the best i can and enjoy the sport i love. R.I.P
    A dedicated HW80 Fanatic and owner since 1986 to present.

Action optics might be able to help, or try the importer
    Do nothing, achieve nothing

ELMOR FUDD is offline Don't put your fingers where you wouldn't put your Cock
    Arrange to send it back to Burris mate.
    Cracking scopes and they know them inside and out so that's where I'd be sending it.
    Goose shootings not just for life ......its for christmas dinner
    Bolt handles,silencer adapters,safety catches,filler caps,Brass Trigger guards for most guns and more

jumbuck,

I have had my astronomical telescopes, binoculars & telescopic sights serviced by Mr. Tony Kay of OptRep (Optical Repairs) in Selsey, West Sussex :

http://www.opticalrepairs.com/

His work was absolutely superb

He is an old-school optical engineer, and I doubt there is anything optical that he couldn't fix or service

Have fun & a good Sunday,

Best regards

Russ

I also have had work done by Tony Kay. He cleaned up my Nikon bird watching 'scope; first class.

Many thanks....

Many thanks folks for your advice it is very much appreciated!! I will be making a few phone calls tomorrow!!
    John Darling JD (1946-2004) was my inspiration to be the best i can and enjoy the sport i love. R.I.P
    A dedicated HW80 Fanatic and owner since 1986 to present.