Thread: FX impact

FX impact

I've been quite taken by th FX impact, a markedly different design to anything else on the market, id say a revolution in pcp design. Wonder how much, i watched the review on Teds Holdover, impressive.

I was quite taken by it after watching Ted's video too..

I have heard we won't be getting half of the tuning adjustments the US get though. That would take away a lot of the appeal for me.

There's a lot of information on the gun on Airgun nation but there's quite a lot of bad press to be honest.

I'd like Ted's one haha

I like the look of the Impact but if you read this it seems to suggest that unless your buying an FAC rated one you don't get the option to change calibers, which is what I was interested in tbh. Would have to have a look at one in the flesh when they arrive, but without the interchangeable barrels I'm not sure really.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    The UK version is different, but you can change calibres, here is the video review from the factory for the Uk version: http://www.airgungear.co.uk/

James

I've got to say that looks fantastic. It's very compact. 720 shots in .22 is amazing. If it can run at the legal limit in .177 and .22 then that will have solved a huge problem for switch caliber air rifles in our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesim1 View Post
    The UK version is different, but you can change calibres, here is the video review from the factory for the Uk version: http://www.airgungear.co.uk/

James
    What is the real point in changing calibres if one can not change the power to suit? The US guys really have it good.

A.G

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jesim1 View Post

James
    I want one

Does anyone know or heard any rumours about how much the impact is gonna cost us in the uk ?
    AirgunBBS.com

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    What is the real point in changing calibres if one can not change the power to suit? The US guys really have it good.

A.G
    Maybe you can? I don't know but I agree, if it's 12ft lb in .22 and 10 ft lb in .177 (or whatever) it would be a non starter for me.

Are they circa 1500 quids?

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    BAR have them advertised on their web site with an "expected" price of around £1200 to £1500, available March/April 2016.

I'm hoping to get my grubby paws on one at the Shooting Show next week, I can only ask

James

I'm in the market for new gun torn between, air arms s510, fx wildcat, or brocock compatto,
    But this looks nice well over priced but going to the show this weekend so hopefully shot the above