Thread: Southern Hunters Round 8 at Cambridge Sunday 14th Feb

Southern Hunters Round 8 at Cambridge Sunday 14th Feb

Sunday 14th Feb - Signing in between 8:15 (ish) and 10:00am

Safety brief will be at 10:20 and shooting starting at 10:30am

We have ten rounds this season with your best six scores counting to the final positions, each round will have trophies to be won (Open 1st to 3rd, plus 1st in Recoil, 0.22, Ladies and Junior). Air Arms have once again provided us with a goody bag to be won at each round and a rather fine TX200 for the raffle at the 10th round at Bisley. Badges will be available as will a bonus bunny cash prize drawn from the score cards at the end of each competition.

Signing in fees £8 for adults juniors £4

The courses will all be to current UKAHFT specifications and the aim is to have fun (safely!)

If you have not shot an HFT competition before please let Terry and Chris know when you sign in and they can pair you up with an experienced shooter.

Post code for Cambridge / Shepreth Shooting Club is SG8 6QD
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

I hope that there are going to be plenty of burgers as Chilli is going to be buying me one after I beat him with my new boinger stock
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Simmo is gonna buy me a bit of cake for everytime he misses... Bang goes my svelte figure then!!

Careful...i know where you live....
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Simmo is gonna buy me a bit of cake for everytime he misses... Bang goes my svelte figure then!!

Careful...i know where you live....
    Oy-Oy, Saveloy Boy!!!
    arf!

not only did i have to eat humble pie while lardy ate the burger i paid for with my dignity and pound sterling. A suicidal pheasant completely trashed my bumper, ripped off my radiator grill and ditched my hooter on my car on the way home. I was getting some seething looks when sitting in traffic and then when I parked up I noticed my number plate hanging down and loads of clumps of feather hanging out of massive cracks in my bumper.

Im going to redeem myself at lea Valley on Saturday if you fancy a rematch Gary, your gay gun against my boinger
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

So Chilli got a burger and you got a pheasant for dinner, I think you won.

Quote Originally Posted by MTA123 View Post
    So Chilli got a burger and you got a pheasant for dinner, I think you won.
    the burger cos about £3.50 and the pheasant cost me about £300, then whilst zeroing at Springfield I had to wait for a pheasant to get out of the way of the target as it was walking right in front of the kill zone at 40 yds. see I can behave.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    the burger cos about £3.50 and the pheasant cost me about £300, then whilst zeroing at Springfield I had to wait for a pheasant to get out of the way of the target as it was walking right in front of the kill zone at 40 yds. see I can behave.
    It was safe there , I would think

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rogb View Post
    It was safe there , I would think

Oooooooooooooh!