Thread: Classic Scope Sale

Classic Scope Sale

A 1960s Parker Hale ‘Haweka’ Telescopic Sight Now sold
    These were made for Parker Hale in West Germany and were of all steel construction with a blued finish. This 4x sight has a ¾ in body, thin crosshairs and an interesting helical adjustment for focusing the eye piece. The sight is marked HAWEKA and also carries Parker Hale’s markings. I have never used the sight but the adjustments work ok and move the crosshairs when turned. The adjustments move the crosshairs rather than the image, as was standard practice in this price bracket during the 1960s. These scopes were not really intended for airgun use or for rifles with a sharp recoil but compared to the dedicated airgun scopes of the time, some of which were made of plastic, this sight was probably the sturdier option. Would look great on a 1960s BSA Airsporter or Webley Mark 3. £28 posted

A Classic Webley Gold 3-9x40 Wide Angle Scope Now sold
    Boxed within maker’s carton and outer protective packaging. Fitted with Webley mounts and retains original bikini covers. Excellent condition. This was fitted to my Brummie Raider and from a collector’s perspective, would be ideal on a C.2000 British made Webley such as the Tomahawk, Longbow, Stingray or any other air rifle. £48 posted

A Classic Webley Zero Option 3-9x50 Mil-Dot Scope This scope has now sold
    Boxed with bikini covers, although the elastic on the covers has lost its flexibility. Excellent condition and comes with original instructions and lens cloth. Also comes with original Webley invoice dated 2004, a year or so before the factory sadly closed its British doors. Webley marketed these scopes during the early 2000s and from a collector’s perspective; the scope would be an ideal companion for a C.2000 British made Webley such as the Tomahawk, Longbow or Stingray. It was a good entry level scope and would also be ideal for other makes of air rifle £45 posted

Photos of the above can be seen below.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oxx9pewas...jrBJrBiga?dl=0

Thanks for looking,

John
    Last edited by Josie & John; 13-02-2016 at 06:10 PM. Reason: sale
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

The Zero Option has sold but the other two are still available

JM
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    I'll take the Haweka.
    PM me payment details please.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post
    I'll take the Haweka.
    PM me payment details please.
    Thank you Harry Mac. PM sent with receiving details.

Kind regards,

John

Hi again John
    If the Gold's still available I'll take it as well
    Cheers
    Ash

Quote Originally Posted by ashf9999 View Post
    Hi again John
    If the Gold's still available I'll take it as well
    Cheers
    Ash
    Hi Ash,

The Gold is yours. I'll parcel up over the weekend and post on Monday.

Kind regards,

John