Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daystate Renegade

Pulsar worth the extra £300 ?..

So the renegade vs plusar, anyone had a long term use issues, leaky batteries ? etc. Is the Pulsar worth the extra or is simpler better ??

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlizard View Post
    So the renegade vs plusar, anyone had a long term use issues, leaky batteries ?
    Don't buy pound shop batteries to put in a thousand pound rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlizard View Post
    So the renegade vs plusar, anyone had a long term use issues, leaky batteries ? etc. Is the Pulsar worth the extra or is simpler better ??
    When I had my renegade I only put about 500 pellets through it and whilst out on my permission it just wouldn't fire ! The battery it came with to operate the trigger had run out of juice and there is nothing to let you know it is getting low ,so I had to drive all the way home with it cocked and pellet loaded in barrel until I put a new battery in and every thing was fine again .... doesn't seem to be very well thought out ,you have to guess when the battery is getting low and make sure you carry a spare. Not very good when you start to squeeze the trigger . and then nothing ? Mike

Quote Originally Posted by nuggs View Post
    When I had my renegade I only put about 500 pellets through it and whilst out on my permission it just wouldn't fire ! The battery it came with to operate the trigger had run out of juice and there is nothing to let you know it is getting low ,so I had to drive all the way home with it cocked and pellet loaded in barrel until I put a new battery in and every thing was fine again .... doesn't seem to be very well thought out ,you have to guess when the battery is getting low and make sure you carry a spare. Not very good when you start to squeeze the trigger . and then nothing ? Mike
    & No emergency crank handle? Maybe they should put a solar panel on it so you can leave it in the sun for half hour & use it again?!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.