Thread: Brocock Enigma.

Brocock Enigma.

Chaps. Trying to put a value on my recently acquired Brocock. Not sure it's a collectable, but someone suggested I ask here.

Virtually unused and unmarked Brocock Enigma Tactical. Synthetic stock. with a HW Moderator and Bushnell Sportsman 3-9x32 scope.

Piccies below.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
    Martin H

If you recently acquired it then its probably worth what you paid for it or are you wanting to get a price to sell it? they are good guns loved by some hated by many others I have one and love it do you no that they are a take down gun? brocock stopped making them a while back but I think they have or are going to start again they was less than 1500 ever made some had walnut stocks and you can also get a carbine model yours looks like the full length. also available in.177 these have red mags as you no the .22 are green as for a price I have seen them from £120 up

Thanks for the reply. I actually got it as part of a deal so I'm flying blind on price. I've put a full mag of pellets through it and accuracy is spot on. The mag is a bit fiddly but I will persevere. I actually quite like it's raw clunky feel, so may well keep hold of it. 😊

Friend has one with a wooden stock.
    I like it and accurate as you say.

Value of yours as shown £350?

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Friend has one with a wooden stock.
    I like it and accurate as you say.

Value of yours as shown £350?
    Thanks for your input. Very much appreciated. Decisions decisions.