Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yes or no !...

Yes or no !...

Areet chaps I'm lookin at getting a 99s and getting rid of my PCP as I hardly use it anymore, my question is can you get a 95 with open sights as an option in this country or not, the reason I ask is the 99s is the spec that I want but it looks a little on the small side and indeed they class it as a junior/ladies rifle so if possible I'd like too buy the 95 equivelant if indeed one does actually exist !...

If one doesn't exist which I think is indeed the case then can anybody enlighten me as to why, why go through the process of designing and building a complete new rifle (99S) when sticking a set of irons on a 95k would have been far cheaper and easier, makes no sense to me !...

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    If you look further afield the world is the mollusc of your choice! I particularly like the look of the 95 target version which is basically a 98 with open sights.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

While the 99s may look somewhat diminutive, I'm not exactly what one would describe as a small chap, and my 2 99,s feel very comfortable and natural to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by TORNADOS7 View Post
    the reason I ask is the 99s is the spec that I want but it looks a little on the small side and indeed they class it as a junior/ladies rifle
    Wassup Dude - worried about your manly image? I'm 6' 1" and very un-ladylike - and the 99s is plenty big enough with regards to length of pull, it's just a little shorter in the action than the 85/95, lighter too....

get one you wont regret it

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitwrecker View Post
    Wassup Dude - worried about your manly image? I'm 6' 1" and very un-ladylike - and the 99s is plenty big enough with regards to length of pull, it's just a little shorter in the action than the 85/95, lighter too....
    Nah not at all mate, it's just I got hands like 'Devon shovels' and arms like a 'Silverback' so anything to small can be a bit of a fiddle if you know what I mean !...

So can anyone tell me what the difference between a 50 and a 99 is, this is all getting a bit silly really 30, 50, 85, 95, 99 where does it stop for Christ sake !...

The 99s seems to have a longer reach to the trigger than my pal's HW80 - I really need a setback trigger for mine. Go find one and try it for size - the only way to know for sure....

p.s. 99s in the UK - 50s in Europe and the US. No interchangeable fore-sight elements with the 99s though.....
    Last edited by rabbitwrecker; 13-02-2016 at 10:57 PM. Reason: p.s.

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by TORNADOS7 View Post
    the reason I ask is the 99s is the spec that I want but it looks a little on the small side and indeed they class it as a junior/ladies rifle so if possible I'd like too buy the 95 equivelant if indeed one does actually exist !...
    The Diana 34 is better than the 95 if you compare it part by part

http://cdn.pyramydair.com/images/zoo..._rifle_zm3.jpg

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps1nikfibz.jpg

you would not regret a 99 .

Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post
    The Diana 34 is better than the 95 if you compare it part by part
    All very well comparing things on paper - but the real world isn't always as forgiving...

All very well comparing things on paper - but the real world isn't always as forgiving...
    There are so many different opinions, the only way is to use the scientific method

Sometimes pure science isn't enough, leaving emotions provide the answers...

Sometimes pure science isn't enough, leaving emotions provide the answers...
    LOL that's just Woo Woo