Thread: Pistols Valuation Please ?

Opposite the cow-field, just outside Dover, Kent

Pistols Valuation Please ?

Hi folks,

Now for sale in sales section

I would like a valuation on the pistols pictured here please: !

They are a Tell and two Gats, one Gat has more or less lost its fore sight sadly

They belong to a neighbour who might want to sell them but is not certain.

Thanks all

Steve
    Last edited by Bad Beagle; 15-02-2016 at 10:23 AM.
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

I can only offer a personal opinion as an interested party, but not as one of a prospective purchaser.

IMHO, £80 or so for all three would be a fair price to offer. They pop up regulary (no pun implied), and none of them appear to change hands for much more money than that.

I'm sure that lots of opinions ranging from below that to much more will appear as a response to your posting, but an opinion is only as good as to how much Libra backs it up.

JMHO, Vic Thompson.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    I would say that the tell is worth more than that on it's own 20 to 30 each for the gats.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Thank you chaps it's is appreciated.

I will wait to gather a few more views before reporting back.
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

Hi,

The.Tell 2 looks quite nice, so £60 - £80 would seem a realistic estimate. Unfortunately, the Gats aren't all that collectable, so I would put them in £20-£30 region.

Regards

Brian

£50-80 for the Tell.

About a tenner each for worn/damaged Gats.

Thanks again.

one Gat clearly better than the other, do you think £15 for the rough one and £25 for the good one would be fair ?

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    Hi,

The.Tell 2 looks quite nice, so £60 - £80 would seem a realistic estimate. Unfortunately, the Gats aren't all that collectable, so I would put them in £20-£30 region.

Regards

Brian
    l would go along with these values, but more towards the topend + for the tell as it looks to be in good condition.

Now or sale

see sales section