Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pistol recommendations please

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Beagle View Post
    Seems like it is less than £50, can that be right ?

has anyone here bought from this Polish shop successfully ?

thanks for all advice folks
    Yep I've bought from them. The Crosman 1077 in my sig. Cost about £80 delivered.
    BSA Meteor Mk5 .177 | Webley Tracker .22 | Umarex Beretta 92FS .177 | Crosman 2260 .22 | Crosman 1077 .177 | Colt SAA | SMK CP1 .25 | Hatsan Model 125 Sniper .25 | Benjamin Trail NP .22 | Crosman 2250 XL .22 | BSA Super Meteor Mk 3 .22 | BSA Superstar Mk2 .22 |

Opposite the cow-field, just outside Dover, Kent
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight View Post
    Including post and fees (PayPal) it cost £63 all in to your door....a few weeks back anyways.

Benefits from a weaker hammer spring (few pound on t'bay) to increase shot count, and a shim to shorten trigger pull. A very worthwhile pistol.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Could you possibly point me to the item on the place we can't mention ? Is it easy enough to fit ?

Thanks All for input, I will be ordering one shortly.
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

See post 227 page 16 of this thread.
    Think I had the stainless spring.

Very easy to fit, ensure bolt is not cocked (spring relaxed), IIRC a few screws to get the grip off...simples.

Thank you all so much !
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

Thank you I shall take a look at both those pistols
    If you are serious about target shooting then forget the ordinary CO2 pistols. My CP1 fires the first few at very high speed and then it starts to dip at about 12ft/s per shot, a bit less if you let the gun warm up for a few minutes between the shots. For plinking, tin can shooting or just taking pot shots at spinners CO2 pistol is great fun but for anything more serious you need the MV to be consistent. There are some serious CO2 target pistols around but these are generally quite expensive comparable to the PCP s.
    Have a look at the HW 40, Gamo compact and the FAS 60..4 if you really want to push the boat out. With target pistols you usually get what you pay for.
    A spring powered Turkish pistol can also prove to be of use but these are generally quite harsh to shoot.

A.G

Thank you AG, informal targets with family and friends only, def nothing serious !

Quote Originally Posted by buttloaves View Post
    275ZL EQUATES TO £48 wow thats cheap, they are £130+ on uk sites. Is it the same SPA chinese pistol..
    Just received a promo e.mail....now 235 ZL for .177

Glad I waited a day ! Just placed my order total cost inc shipping £63.03, FANTASTIC !

Thank you chaps I can't wait for the pistol fun to commence, just need to find a good economic supplier of Co2 now.

Site sponsor own brand CO2 is excellent value. Get some other bits to share the cost of post, pellets, Pellgunoil etc...

Thank you again the BBS that just keeps on giving, I love it here !

Been to our sponsors site and ordered :

100 co2
    100 targets
    pelgunoil
    and a rifle slip (not for the CP1 obvs)

just waiting for a lovely little package from Poland now !

Excellent service and delivery to your door.

Seems like it is less than £50, can that be right ?

has anyone here bought from this Polish shop successfully ?

thanks for all advice folks
    No problems, Excellent service and delivery to your door.

Glad I waited a day ! Just placed my order total cost inc shipping £63.03, FANTASTIC !

Thank you chaps I can't wait for the pistol fun to commence, just need to find a good economic supplier of Co2 now.
    Have you received tracking info yet ?
    Mines been sat in Holland for 5 days now.
    Sent from silesia last Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Alectofreak View Post
    Have you received tracking info yet ?
    Mines been sat in Holland for 5 days now.
    Sent from silesia last Tuesday.
    Nothing heard yet but I'm a patient fella

Just been informed by silesia that the cp1 is now with customs in the UK.
    What do I do now ?