Wait.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Wait.
    Sorry, this is a first for me.
    Wait for what ?
    Customs to contact me ?
    Should I contact them ?
    If so, how ?

I've since been in contact with silesia.
    Lukas has said that he'll contact customs in the UK and provide paperwork showing that the pistol is 5.5 joules.
    Think that's the last I've seen I've seen of this transaction.
    I'll have to pursue a refund now.
    DPD have confirmed that the item was seized by UK customs.
    So much for free traffic of legal goods through the EU.

Give them a chance chap, it might show up yet.

Most things take a few days to clear customs.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Quote Originally Posted by blooregard View Post
    Give them a chance chap, it might show up yet.

Most things take a few days to clear customs.
    It was sent on 16/02/2016
    Shows as seized by UK customs on DPD
    Hopefully your correct.
    I was under the impression that seized meant seized as opposed to awaiting clearance etc ?
    It was seized by customs on 18/02/2016.

Customs are probably checking all is ok.
    You have to wait for their decision.
    They will either allow the item to come to you or write to you saying no way.
    I don't think seized is their word.
    Held more like.

I know it's a pain, but I'd personally wait a bit and see, before doing anything hasty. The seller has no control on if customs will hold and inspect and item, that's just pot luck.
    BSA Meteor Mk5 .177 | Webley Tracker .22 | Umarex Beretta 92FS .177 | Crosman 2260 .22 | Crosman 1077 .177 | Colt SAA | SMK CP1 .25 | Hatsan Model 125 Sniper .25 | Benjamin Trail NP .22 | Crosman 2250 XL .22 | BSA Super Meteor Mk 3 .22 | BSA Superstar Mk2 .22 |

Opposite the cow-field, just outside Dover, Kent
    Got a text. Parcel coming via DPD on Monday, can only be the pistol ... 7 working days from order, cannot wait !!!
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

It arrived today exactly when DPD said it would. Seven working days from order to delivery.

first impressions are it is very well made, not as noisy as I had expected and a lot of fun to shoot. Cannot wait to have some free time at the weekend for a thorough play !
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

Thanks to all you pistol packers for the recommendation, I don't think I could have done better for the price !

Loving the CP 1 and as Mrs Beagle is out with the girls I took the opportunity to get it apart on the kitchen table. I did the simple trigger mod and what a difference, it made me realise just how bad the standard one is. Now it is a short smooth pull and crisp let off without drama, should improve accuracy no end.

I also fitted the new hammer Spring so will try over the chrono tomorrow to see if the power has dropped a little and increased shot count a little.

Little dab of tippex on the rear of the front sight helps too.

Happy days. Now just need to get the moly off the tablecloth before she gets home ;-)

Also ordered a little scope from JSR, what larks !