Decided on the above to sit on my p10 bulpup always been impressed by the MTC range of scopes and this one doesn't change my mind
in the slightest nice build quality and clear glass and the SCB ret is great for me and I took advantage of the offer of the free connecter mount
that was sent from Hannah at MTC when I phoned and that's where it gets even better the service is second to none and having been in retail for 27 years I know what I'm talking about.
Its easy to see that an airgunner has had an input in these scopes and indeed the mount as there's a place to put a torch and the rubber eye piece is a great addition along with the push button illuminated ret makes it ideal for dusk.
Only one negative is the front flip up although I do like the intergrated flip up it's hard to open and could be problematic on cold morning's i'm hoping this will slacken off with use.
I think the side focus could do with the small wheel addition that others in the MTC range have going to see if I can get one separately today.
Overall as you can tell i'm a fan and the next gun I buy will have an MTC on top.

Phil