Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MTC Viper Connect

I assume they work well with NV add on's like the rest of the mtc range. I do like the look of these

I've had one too

Sold mine with my pulsar but I now feel the urge to get another one
    although I've found one other scope with them exact same spec n features which I might consider as it has a side wheel - Hawke touch 3-12x32

had two myself, there really great other than limited to 12X zoom

I just bought the 24 version of this scope, this is a great scope but I had to carry out the diopter mod because of bad eyesight. +2 readers from B and M £1.99 and half an hour later turns the scope from something barely useable into a lovely budget scope. I can’t wait to get back on the range.

I too have just purchased one and hope it fits the bill, read plenty on here before purchasing so I’m hoping it works well.

I to have been looking at the MTC Viper connect scope along with the Hawke touch and Optisan CP 3-12 X 33. Thanks for the review, it's ALWAYS good to read other people's unbiased opinions on something you are interested in buying, it's a BIG help so once again, many thanks 👍.

I don't either. I recently purchased one and am hoping it lives up to my expectations. I did a lot of research before making this purchase, so I'm hoping it'll work properly.