Thread: Umarex beretta m92 fs

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”

Umarex beretta m92 fs

Gents,

i've obtained one of these pistols and intend to try and get a bit better with an air pistol as I'm almost entirely a rifleman.

is there a decent primer on pistol shooting somewhere on the web I could consult?

are there any bits and pieces I need to be careful of in terms of maintenance as it didn't come with a manual?

ta,

WW
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

92fs

Ask the guys on the air pistol section on this forum. The umarex pistols a superb copies , think the 92fs was / is my favorite. use the co2 bulbs with the lube in, few more pence but prolongs the life of the seals.
    Just looked in my desk drawer and ive got a 92fs manual pm me your address and i'll send it foc.
    Keith

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Quote Originally Posted by audi80 View Post
    Ask the guys on the air pistol section on this forum. The umarex pistols a superb copies , think the 92fs was / is my favorite. use the co2 bulbs with the lube in, few more pence but prolongs the life of the seals.
    Just looked in my desk drawer and ive got a 92fs manual pm me your address and i'll send it foc.
    Keith

Thanks Keith, very kind offer but someone has pm'd a link to the manual PDf.

i didn't realise we had a pistol section, will post in there.

thanks again mate.
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

You might also try the UBC (Umarex Boys Club) http://umarexboysclubforum.myfineforum.org/index.php Loads of info on there