Quote Originally Posted by CLINT3 View Post
I've had mine for about 6 months. Its a few years old and it's got a some marks but a good shooter and seems accurate. Trigger is especially good but it seems to be a feature of this Euroarms model. They are still available from Kranks for £7-800 but spares are no longer available. I've never seen an original model for sale, has anyone else? There were a lot made apparently.
I prefer the larger grips of the R&S - I have a set of Herrett's ambi wood grips on my ROA. BTW I paid $75 for my R&S from a fellow shooter in Eugene OR, about fifteen years ago, that too is a Navy Arms version and is still a good shooter, made in 1978, BTW.

The price that you quote for a new replica is outrageous to say the least - they sell in Cabelas and Bass Pro for around $300. Right now Cabelas is doing a deal with the Colt Navy in .36 cal [correct] and .44cal [incorrect], for $275.00.

I'd really like to get some of these UK dealers by the throat, that's a certainty.

A genuine R&S is not as common as you'd imagine, and in spite of your comment there were only 5800 ever made, hence the high price of around $3500 -5000 stateside.

tac